Defeat Estaban de Leon: Legendary goals?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Defeat Estaban de Leon: Legendary goals?

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Defeat Estaban de Leon: Legendary goals?

1. What are they? Meaning what are the tasks that we have to do to complete the goals.

2. How many goals are there?

Any and all information from a mod or Waffleking would be very very VERY much appreciated. Fingers crossed.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Shame on you..
    Why would a mod give us information on this event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    where is the confusion?

on the goals list there is a goal called "DEFEAT ESTEBAN DE LEON: LEGENDARY"

now here's the difficult bit, tap on that goal and another window appears telling you to collect the Esteban's Cuban Boom by defeating Esteban de Leon 100 times.

HTH
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    I think you just finish the lvl 100 and syndicate goals and you get some RP?

No idea.

Post Count
    Legendary Goal says to "Collect the Esteban's Cuban Boom by defeating Esteban de Leon 100 times."

You collect the Cuban Boom when your syndicate completes all 5 days of the EB syn goals.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I believe obtaining Cuban Boom will unlock Legendary goals, just a hunch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I inquired about this a couple days ago and the response I received was a listing of some event's prizes. After I clarified my request, all I have received is a non-response. I suppose this is typical with this game since the developers rarely post any relevant game information while the moderators only wag their fingers to stop "naming and shaming" (whatever the heck that is) and lock threads.

I'd be shocked if you gained any insight from the folks in the know because that action might actually engender goodwill.

On the other hand, moderators actually come to this section of the Gree forum. The Modern War forum is a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" with no moderators to be found.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    where is the confusion?

on the goals list there is a goal called "DEFEAT ESTEBAN DE LEON: LEGENDARY"

now here's the difficult bit, tap on that goal and another window appears telling you to collect the Esteban's Cuban Boom by defeating Esteban de Leon 100 times.

HTH
    If you go to Hitman: Esteban de Leon goal it says to complete ALL of the Defeat Esteban de Leon: Legendary GOALS (plural). That's where the confusion is.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8