GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss health out. Level 150 5.9 Trillion health

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raid boss health out. Level 150 5.9 Trillion health

Was last time 114 Billion health?
    Last edited by Oh oh Gree; 03-25-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Level 150 was 114 billion health last time so a pretty huge jump.

Looks like folder costs went up as well.

Post Count
    pretty big jump. Does the top even have close to 500b raw stats?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So basically if you didnt have no life and spent the last 5 days constantly beating the level 150 boss to boost your stats to ridiculous amounts then you cant play raid boss, just ruined my favourite event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow. This stinks. Half my faction was locked out of the game for the last front line and boss event. Their stats only went up some. Looks like we are really done now. Good job Gree. You know how to mess everything up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    So basically if you didnt have no life and spent the last 5 days constantly beating the level 150 boss to boost your stats to ridiculous amounts then you cant play raid boss, just ruined my favourite event.
    Even if you didn't have a life the last 5 days, you won't be competitive in RB. I killed approximately 900 bosses (749 loot in inventory from lv 150) and only managed to get my stats up by 25x. And 25x is boosted stats, and I had 4 boost buildings (attack, not gauss cannon) upgrades that matured a few times over the last 5 days. So, raw stats (used for RB) would be far less than 25x increase. Compare that to the 51x health increase for this RB. No chance.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Uh oh here come all the teardrops! LOL

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Should be a walk in the cake
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Wow. This stinks. Half my faction was locked out of the game for the last front line and boss event. Their stats only went up some. Looks like we are really done now. Good job Gree. You know how to mess everything up.
    Are certain factions really singled out??? Because neither of mine experienced widespread lockouts like yours did. Yes, during the last 1hr of FL, Droid was locked out. And during the last 1hr of Epic Boss, IOS was locked out. But no other problems were reported the remainder of either event.

Is it possible that half your faction didn't have the time to invest and increase stats like many others did?

And yes....a 5000% increase is a bit much. But Masters SHOULD be tough. And I bet the top factions will still complete it just fine. 25-750 should be able to complete Prestige just fine and the rest can complete normal / easy. It's not a challenge if ALL factions are given the opportunity to complete MASTERS.
    Last edited by Veccster; 03-26-2015 at 06:55 AM.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    Is it possible that half your faction didn't have the time to invest and increase stats like many others did?
    BINGO, Ill go with this one!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    Are certain factions really singled out??? Because neither of mine experienced widespread lockouts like yours did. Yes, during the last 1hr of FL, Droid was locked out. And during the last 1hr of Epic Boss, IOS was locked out. But no other problems were reported the remainder of either event.

And yes....a 5000% increase is a bit much. But Masters SHOULD be tough. And I bet the top factions will still complete it just fine. 25-750 should be able to complete Prestige just fine and the rest can complete normal / easy. It's not a challenge if ALL factions are given the opportunity to complete MASTERS.
    I never said we were "singled out" so why bring that up. My entire faction is close friends who work together in real life. Our 30 player faction consists of 12 players. 7 of them could not log in at all so they were left in the dust stat wise. Just was saying it was a bad time to get locked out. Happens to us all. Have fun spending money on this one.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    I never said we were "singled out" so why bring that up. My entire faction is close friends who work together in real life. Our 30 player faction consists of 12 players. 7 of them could not log in at all so they were left in the dust stat wise. Just was saying it was a bad time to get locked out. Happens to us all. Have fun spending money on this one.
    I understand your pain but that seems to be par for the course lately. I also have friends at work that play I sat there and watched him try to login to no avail. Same up to date device as mine same settings and about the same amount of memory remaining just don't understand the differences and why one device is successful and the other fails.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was being facetious about you being singled out. It's just odd that 7 of 12 players were locked out. I'm in 2 factions totaling 120 accounts and no one reported being locked out.

Regardless, its unfortunate that your group was.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    Maybe GREE will lower the RB health once the event starts...?

Not that we can "pre-stage" RB, but GREE has never liked event info released early among the players.
    For example, new NPC's posted to pre-stage F/LTQs: NERFED!

I hope they are just trying to scare us, heh.
    Cheers to wishful thinking!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not to worry, THE GREE will DEW what THE GREE does.
    Its all good, besides WE have the cure for that Big, Bad, Bossman. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "