Page 1 of 2 12 Last

war points revised

For some time now people have heard complaining about the point system in wars. I never really saw anything posted about how to fix it. So I thought I would give it a go and see what you thought
    Epic war revised point system
    The goal of this is to find a way to level out the Kill points, and level the play for all and reward those that do play, while stopping some of the point manipulation that is going on right now in the upper levels of the game.
    The new point system for epic wars could change to a base points system plus bonus. There could also be some new rules that govern the battle in general to make it harder for some teams to help other teams max points for an overall game advantage.
    New points layout based on armor.
    Each knight’s armor that a knight carries will now have a base point set by the level of for that armor. The six armors in the fight will be added together to set that base point total.
    1. Lvl 5* and 5*+ 100
    2. Lvl 4* and 4*+ 90
    3. Lvl 3* and 3*+ 80
    4. Lvl 2* and 2*+ 70
    5. Lvl 1* and 1*+ 60
    Available bonus and rewards
    1. Rank bonus Rank bonus will now change to reflect the combined rank of both knights based on the following table and calculated off the base points for that match.
    a. Com 0 bonus
    b. HC 5%
    c. GC 7%
    d. GS 9%
    e. GM 12%
    2. Element bonus This bonus is set to reward a knight for having an elemental advantage. If the knight that starts the battle and is able to match one or more elements per there opponent they will receive this bonus as outlined.
    a. One element matched on a knight 2% of base points
    b. Two element matched on a knight 5% of base points

3. Frenzy bonus is still active in all battles but will be random in the % given. Frenzy can now carry a 10%, 20%, or 30% bonus. Bonus is based on the total amount of points with bonuses for that match.
    4. If a knight engages in a battle and loses, that knight will receive 10% of the match points for the effort taken.
    5. If a knight engages in a battle with a GM, GC, or Sent and fails to win he will receive 20% of the match points for his effort.
    6. If a Knight engages in battle with a GM, GC, or GS while they are listed in the game as active, and that knight loses the battle. That GM, GC, or GS will receive a bonus of the remaining points available for that match, for the defense provided.
    7. Kill streak bonus If during a battle a knight can best there opponent or a combination of opponents without taking a loss then they can receive a streak bonus. Once a knight takes a loss the streak bonus will start over. Streak bonus levels will not carry over to the next battle. The level of the bonus rewards are as follows. These rewards will match the elements of the war.
    1. 5 kills = 1 x 1* level ring/amulet
    2. 10 kills = 1 x 2* level ring/amulet
    3. 15 kills = 1 x 3* level ring/amulet
    4. 20 kills = 2 x boost upgrade for ring or amulet
    5. 30 kills = 5 x boost upgrade for ring and amulet
    6. 50 kills = 10 x boost upgrades for rings and amulets and 1 x level 4 ring or amulet
    New guild ranking and armor, and guardians for wars
    1. There will now be a new min. armor required based on your guilds ranking for each war that is pulled. This will keep equal level guild fighting equal level guilds in terms of armor and overall strength. This does mean that it might take a little longer to pull a match but at the same time it will make that match more important to fight as you can only pull matches with equal teams. Meaning every match counts and you cannot just throw away a match and wait for the next match. Starting all wars the first match ranking will be based the results of last war. Here is the new ranking of armor required and the match’s that are available.
    a. Guild ranking of 1-10 will only be allowed level 5* and above armor. All other armor will not be able to be equipped. Guilds ranked in 1-10 will have a timer set as they declare for war. This timer will be 5 to 10 minutes in length. During this time they will only be able to match teams in the top ten. Once the timer has elapsed they will be able to pull any team in the top 20 in points.
    b. Guilds ranking of 11-30 will only be allowed level 4* and above armor to be used. All other armor will not be able to be equipped. Guilds ranked 11-30 will have a timer set as they declare for war. This timer will be for 5 to 7 minutes. In this time they will only be able to pull matches from guilds 11-30. Once the timer has elapsed they will be open to pull a match from 5 to 50 in points.
    c. Guilds ranking of 30-60 will only allow level 3* and above armor to be used. All other armor will not be able to be equipped. Guilds in this ranking will have a timer set for length of 5-7 minutes. In this time they can only pull a match between guilds ranked 30-60. Once the timer has elapsed they will pull the first available match between guilds 25 to 100.
    d. Guilds ranked 60- 150 will be able to fight any guild ranked 50 - 200. Armor is open to all available armor. There will be no timer for matching.
    e. Any guild ranked 150-250 will fight guilds ranked 125 to 300. Armor is open to all available armor. There will be no timer for matching.
    f. Any guild ranked 250-500 will fight guilds ranked 200 to 600. Armor is open to all available armor. There will be no timer for matching
    g. Guilds ranks 500 and below will fight any guild 400 and below. Armor is open to all available armor. There will be not timer for matching.

2. Armoring of knights.
    a. The armor that is used in a battle is open to all available armor based on the guild placement. If during a battle a knight removes one or two of his knights from play, leaving him with just one or two knight fighting in order to lower the points that can made on said knights. Then that player will be restricted to that one or two knights for the balance of that battle. He will be able to change the armor of the remaining knights with in that guild placement, but will have to play with less knight’s sense he has chosen to remove them.
    b. If a war is started and there are knights that are de armored or have removed knights from the last battle they will be allowed to re fully armor up. But are then subject to section a above.
    3. Guardians
    a. Guardians will now be expanded to allow for epic bosses to be used as guardians. Any epic boss that has been killed by a member of the guild will be available for purchase. These new guardians will have the same ten levels of upgrade but will carry 20% more damage and cost 15% more to upgrade.
    Here is an example of how it works
    1. For this example I will use two t25 team battles. Knight 1 is attacking. GM active
    a. Knight one HC lvl5* A/W lvl5* F/W lvl5*+ S/A
    b. Knight two GM lvl5* W/F lvl5*+ S/F lvl5*+ A/W
    Here is point brake down
    Base points 600
    Rank bonus 17% 102
    Element bonus 15% 88
    Total match points 790 for the win
    Total point for the loss knight 1 20% 158 point knight2 632 defense points

2. For this example I will use two t25 teams. With one stripped down or doesn’t have armor for that level of the guild. Knight 1 is attacking GM not active
    a. Knight 1 HC lvl5* A/W lvl5* F/W lvl5*+ S/A
    b. Knight 2 GM lvl5* W/F
    Base points 400
    Rank bonus 17% 68
    Element bonus 5% 19
    Total match points 487 for the win
    Total points for the loss knight 1 20% 184 points

3. For this example I will use two t25 teams. This is the max point match. GM active
    a. Knight 1 GM lvl5*+ A/W lvl5*+ F/W lvl5*+ S/A
    b. Knight 2 GM lvl5*+ W/F lvl5*+ S/F lvl5*+ A/W
    Base points 600
    Rank bonus 24% 144
    Element bonus 15% 90
    Total match points 834 for the win
    Total points for the lose knight 1 20%167 points Knight 2 667 defense points

"YAWNS" Boring

Oh no u cant suggest this. All the t10 spenders r gonna be drawn to this thread like flies to ... crap.... and poke holes in everything. How dare you suggest they actually fight for their armors instead of bashing on a stripped GM for 3 days! Tsk tsk tsk...

Lol regetz. Would like to hear there thoughts on it really. A lot of people read the posts but don't say anything. Be it good or bad. Find the holes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice victor btno View Post
    Lol regetz. Would like to hear there thoughts on it really. A lot of people read the posts but don't say anything. Be it good or bad. Find the holes!!!
    Well...I can only say that you have put in a lot of thoughts into this. The question is not what we suggest or want....whether Gree will sit down and hear us out. Nothing we mentioned get action-ed.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Personally I like it. Gree has this game under the strategy category in the app store, so add some strategy to it! Wars r supposed to be strategical, but the alliances have found a way to ruin that with stripping. Instead of giving them more rewards for their strips, add some strategy to wars and make them actually earn it! (Since they like to boast on here bout how they earned it this that etc.)

So yes, I like the idea. Would make wars actually interesting for once, as now theyre boring as all hell.

One of the biggest flaws to your suggestion is point 1. Caps on what armors have to wear. Your basically suggesting anybody who doesn't have 3 epics cannot get 1-10. Why would you stop guilds from allowing people to not have 3 epics? It makes the strong stronger and weak weaker.

2. Limiting points is a stupid idea. It basically sets people up to have a tie for tiers.

3. Rewards for kill streaks is the only half decent idea you have however..10 amulet fbs? No way jewelry already changes the game making old epics stronger than new ones. That would eliminate the need for new epics because old ones will last so much longer.

If you can't beat an alliance, join it............ lol

And most importantly if you are a BTNO player you'd know not all t10 guilds get there by stripping. And if you were ever in a stripping guilds you'd know that a person with all armors on can yield better points. 790ish to be exact if the setups right.

Silvershot,
    yes you do make some good points, but at the same time you just reinforce some of the things that I am saying. yes I was btno and yes there are teams that can push 10 with out stripping. But on a whole, 75% of the teams that push 10 strip to gain points or try to limit points. So they are not even using the armors that they win. my goal was to push the people to fight with armor. if you have good armor use it. fight for the points.

you say that it is unfair to limit the armor for the top ten to epic. at this time I cannot think of any push 10 team that has members that don't have epics. in fact most of them have a full line of three in all elements combo's. if there is someone in a guild that less then that armor then they are along for the ride leaching an armor at that point. if a guild choose to give a person a free ride so be it but at the same time it is in the best interest of guild not to so since that knight can not fight. so at that point you are rewarding those that do fight.

so milestones for wars. this helps out every one form the top down. it will reward those that fight and win. since you can not strip, your opponent is now stronger. So you should be rewarded for using the armor and bling you have. And on gree's side it will push people to spend a little gems. the gems they spend both help the team but also help that knight be stronger for the next match as you can lvl items as you go along. so if you think that the adding the bling to old armor only makes them better then yes. but if you fight and get new armor and equip that bling to it you will always be stronger with the newest armor.

limiting point??? how am I limiting points. All I am doing is make you use armor to get points. Also now you can make points for the top three just for rotating armor. that alone will increase points.

all I am looking for is for people to fight with armor, I push 10 to fight the best. I want to use the armor that I win. If I can bet you with old epics with bling then you need to step up your game. if I can't bet you then I need to step up my game.

Fight with armor, fight with integrity, and fight with honor.
    its not always that you win, it is how you win. So it is time to level the playing field.

I have given this a quick glance and quite like it.
    of course there are things that could be adapted, but we can't do all their work for them can we?

Issue:
    i don't think they are able to implement it without a lot of bugs or further server shutdowns (lol).

Would you mind posting it into the weekly feedback section in the hope that they take it and adapt it to where they feel it is good?
    Stripping does get tedious, and the only real reason most T10s do it is because other T10s are.
    I would personally love this implemented.
    Good luck
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

phill
    thank you for posting. most of the time people read the post but don not reply. I agree we can not do everything for them but they are good at cut and paste. lol
    the resin I didn't post in the weekly feed back is it is really long and I didn't want people to just over look it because of it being long. also this also shows the reads and hits on just one item. the more likes or dislikes and reads it gets will show them that this topic is something that they need to really look at.

thank you again for taking the time to post.

Stripping or not, the guilds that plan for tt and t25 will still get it. Top guilds still win in the raid without stripping. Stripping is ultimately designed to save gems by maximizing your war energy. With that being said, I am entirely open to a good solution to strips. I admit I didn't thoroughly read the OP, but I read enough to see that there would be a huge likelyhood of new bugs introduced.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Im all for anything that makes wars less boring. Too tired to comment but ill read tomorrow.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Im all for anything that makes wars less boring. Too tired to comment but ill read tomorrow.
    Lol. But yeah, strips do get boring
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!