Health regen units

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Health regen units

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Health regen units

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of health regen units? Ie p91 pounder-30% health regen?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Buehler????

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Does anyone have a comprehensive list of health regen units? Ie p91 pounder-30% health regen?
    List of health units you say huh. Hmm I smell shenanigans
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The p91 pounder was one of the first, if not the first health regen unit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Salty View Post
    List of health units you say huh. Hmm I smell shenanigans
    Yea not going to lie. I could probably provide a list of about 80% but why would someone need a list of the health regen units that they dont have?
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well maybe hes on gold bonus program, if ya spend $10k (i think) you may choose a unit of choice. Best to pick? Health regen offcourse lmao

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    $10,000 = 250,000 bonus gold + event level equivalent exclusive item

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Well maybe hes on gold bonus program, if ya spend $10k (i think) you may choose a unit of choice. Best to pick? Health regen offcourse lmao
    If he's on a gold bonus program he wouldn't be using regen. LoL
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Event level equivalent exclusive item is based on the events occurred in a month for which the 10K tier was met. They can't award something that happened about 2 yrs ago.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are you kidding me, there's actually a reward for spending 10k in a month instead of a dunce cap and a stupid rich bumper sticker.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    I actually need a list of those units, gree screwed up my regen time and they want me to send them a list of all units, then they will check which events they were obtained from and check if I have completed the event.

im missing a -20% unit but i dont know which one and gree cant check my game log or so they say.
    Last edited by FredrikK; 04-08-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FredrikK View Post
    I actually need a list of those units, gree screwed up my regen time and they want me to send them a list of all units, then they will check which events they were obtained from and check if I have completed the event.

im missing a -20% unit but i dont know which one and gree cant check my game log or so they say.
    Don't bother. They won't fix it. You know they won't. They're just going to keep asking you to do their homework and putting you off and ignoring you until you give up.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FredrikK View Post

You have as much of a chance getting this done as I do getting an answer from GREE about the Kennedy assassination. Or the Apollo moon landings. Or Area 51. I sent those tickets in long ago...still waiting.