GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Issue] Coastal Carnage Delay

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation [Issue] Coastal Carnage Delay

Soldiers,

There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage-we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: Coastal Carnage will start tomorrow at 2pm!

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still a problem for Europeans who miss overnight regen though. Any idea on an approximate ETA?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks...needed a few hour break...havent slept in 72hrs building my stats...goodnight...lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Soldiers,

There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage- we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

UPDATE: Coastal Carnage will start tomorrow!
    So you will have 3 energy events overlapping? Coastal Carnage, island Havoc, and Combat Echelon?

Post Count
    Any ETA? Are we talking about minutes, hour of a couple of hours before it goes live?
    Here its getting towards midnight and it would be nice to know if its worth staying awake a little longer for.

Post Count
    If costal carange will run for same duration what about 'Island Havoc which was due straight after again?
    costal Iltq = 25-27
    Island ILTq= 27-31
    Island Fltq =27-31
    combat ILTq = 27-31
    Combat Fltq = 27-31
    \northern 31-03
    can you explain where an HOW you are going to slip in an extra day? the extra regen is nice but.......................
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see 2 fltq running same time 27-31 can you please let us know if its a mistake?

Post Count
    How many events have you guys ran and still cant get them to start on time? Inconvenient is a understatement. If it happened once or every once in a while then maybe but this is a problem that has be for just about every event. The only events that start on time are WD and Frontline, yet you cant get the others to start on time as well? Makes it seem like this is purposely done to maybe get more gold from people who play the clock.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Soldiers,

There has been an issue launching Coastal Carnage- we will let you know when it goes live. The event will not be shortened due to this issue, it will be the same duration as originally scheduled.

UPDATE: Coastal Carnage will start tomorrow!
    So you will have 3 energy events overlapping? Coastal Carnage, island Havoc, and Combat Echelon?

Banned
    Post Count
    I bet my 4 year old can do better programming than the current progammers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ETA a couple hours ahead would help so that there's no stumbling in hours late and not catching up.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhil View Post
    Costal Carnage LTQ starts tomorrow, Combat Echelon FLTQ starts Friday, and Northern Invasion LTQ starts 3/31. I'm looking into Island Havoc for you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If coastal carnage starts tomorrow the 26th and runs for 2 days and combat echelon starts on the 27th they overlap? Or am I missing something?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post
    Still a problem for Europeans who miss overnight regen though. Any idea on an approximate ETA?
    I just updated my original post with the pop up on Coastal Carnage. It will begin at 2pm, PST

UPDATE: Island Havoc has been cancelled, it should disappear from the schedule soon.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just updated my original post with the pop up on Coastal Carnage. It will begin at 2pm, PST

UPDATE: Island Havoc has been cancelled, it should disappear from the schedule soon.
    Some rumors saying you guys will reset everyone stats??? I hope its a joke,