why can't I donate gold to my guild no more ?

I am the leader of the guild and can't donate why?

? Anyone no ?

Any error message or it just doesn't do anything although confirming and deducting your gold or ...? A few more details would probably help.

It let's me do everything I can put in how much I wanna donate and hit the donate and it makes the cash noise and it won't take the gold from my stash to guild bank

did you make a very very large gold donation to a guild in the past? That could have gotten you flagged (there is a gold collection cheat that people were abusing to level guilds faster, and gree's response was to make people who made large donation unable to do so again). I would suggest putting in a ticket to gree if you haven't already

I have made a big donation but I didn't no it was a bad thing I am a noob in and just invited alot of friends from Facebook does the flag go away? Or am I done for good

Ah, the FB thing. There's your answer. People were using the FB glitch to get a lot of gold. Your account was most likely flagged. Open a ticket with Gree and you might get to the bottom. Chances are they will just close your ticket without resolution (happens to me quite often).
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

How can I open a ticket and I didn't no the fb thing was a glitch I am new to this game. Am I better off just deactivate my account ?? There should be am limit to inviting friends cuz ppl like I get flagged for it and didn't no I was in the wrong makes me lose interest in this game cuz there loop holes..

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Paul Weeks View Post
    How can I open a ticket and I didn't no the fb thing was a glitch I am new to this game. Am I better off just deactivate my account ?? There should be am limit to inviting friends cuz ppl like I get flagged for it and didn't no I was in the wrong makes me lose interest in this game cuz there loop holes..
    If this is a glitch maybe gree should take away the option I mean the have on everything else so far, people cheated on gems so they took away the free gems for iOS users.. I think maybe being aloud to invite someone once a week would take care of that issue it really sucks some people have to ruin for the rest of us that don't cheat... Never donate more than 5 million a week is the rule I heard because you will get flagged and the only way to be unflagged is the help ticket...
    Go to your game under options, then go to FAQ should be on the top middle, then to support at the very bottom under the word support this is called a help ticket hope this helps and best of luck...

I agree 100% it's not far to new ppl who have no idea thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Paul Weeks View Post
    I agree 100% it's not far to new ppl who have no idea thanks for the support
    Btw, when u say big donation how much did u donate? Maybe quitting the guild and getting an alt account as gm temporarily might help with the situation, I know someone who donated 16 million gold in one donation who wasn't flagged but he quit the guild and went to another one in the same Alliance, although the guild he quit was just a developing guild so maybe quitting your guild and joining later might help your situation.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary