Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i wrote on a post a few weeks ago about grees communication and one of the mods responded and said that they took a poll a while back and asked if people on the forums wanted them to respond on here or just report the issues to the developers. the mod said that more people voted on reporting to developers than discussing it on the forums. i asked them to take another poll but of that did not happen. so mods say they are doing their jobs by regulating the forums and not responding unless they have too

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm doing ok. Allow about u?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    I'm doing ok. Allow about u?
    Just ducky thank you!

See the thing is the moderators aren't really up to speed on a lot of what seems to be going on here and this is compounded by two different types of moderator. The best one's we can deal with are the actual Gree employee's such as Relic and Clementine who try their best to get our problems sorted out internally but they are likely overwhelmed since it's just a couple of them vs all of us spread across their group of games.

The player mods are not really in the loop with the exception of Hellraizer, the others try to put out the fires but in many cases they just make things worse because they actually are not given or are dispensing confusing information because they are not familiar with this game….
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wish they would get rid of the free Mods and go back to interacting with players. The free mods have not worked out and the paid ones are never around.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    i wrote on a post a few weeks ago about grees communication and one of the mods responded and said that they took a poll a while back and asked if people on the forums wanted them to respond on here or just report the issues to the developers. the mod said that more people voted on reporting to developers than discussing it on the forums. i asked them to take another poll but of that did not happen. so mods say they are doing their jobs by regulating the forums and not responding unless they have too
    I think I asked for info on the poll, as id never seen it. But no response

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    the paid ones are never around.
    They are around and post every day. So...yea.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I love how that is the only feedback you get. Lol. Didn't even ask specifically what information or communication the OP would like. Seems being overwhelmed is the problem and mods denying this simply compounds the problem. I just read and laugh at all the madness.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    and post every day. So...yea.
    You're joking right? every day...... you might want to check on that.

Sadly another example of what others are saying.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    They are around and post every day. So...yea.
    So I take this counts towards your daily post. Why can't you post on the actual threads that matter??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How about a mod or CM post on each thread so we know we are not being ignored. If things have been forwarded to developers or a fix is in the works or it is almost resolved.

If we don'y see anyone from Gree post on a thread, we just take your word you read it but how do we know if you guys are acting upon it and just plan to ignore it?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please do not bash the mods on the forums. We all try our best to find out what we can for you and keep this forum a positive place to be. The least we can get back is a little respect.
    Thank you.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    How about a mod or CM post on each thread so we know we are not being ignored. If things have been forwarded to developers or a fix is in the works or it is almost resolved.

If we don'y see anyone from Gree post on a thread, we just take your word you read it but how do we know if you guys are acting upon it and just plan to ignore it?
    This is something we'd love to do, but it's a matter of manpower. With all the games there are in the forums, and all the threads in each of them, it's very difficult for us to answer every thread quickly - or at all because we're stretched pretty thin.

Clem and I are the only staff available, and that's why we need the assistance of volunteer moderators from our community. Having said that, the volunteer mods are players of the game and are here to help out as best they can. Please do not be disrespectful to them, they're taking the time out of their day to help out. Any insults and/or disrespect toward them will not be tolerated. Any complaints you have of them should be sent to Clem or me in a PM.

Thanks.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Please do not bash the mods on the forums. We all try our best to find out what we can for you and keep this forum a positive place to be. The least we can get back is a little respect.
    Thank you.
    Not sure if this was meant for me, but I try to be constructive in suggesting better or more detailed sharing of information. As a whole, Gree promised more or better communication but that has not come to be as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    This is something we'd love to do, but it's a matter of manpower. With all the games there are in the forums, and all the threads in each of them, it's very difficult for us to answer every thread quickly - or at all because we're stretched pretty thin.

Clem and I are the only staff available, and that's why we need the assistance of volunteer moderators from our community. Having said that, the volunteer mods are players of the game and are here to help out as best they can. Please do not be disrespectful to them, they're taking the time out of their day to help out. Any insults and/or disrespect toward them will not be tolerated. Any complaints you have of them should be sent to Clem or me in a PM.

Thanks.
    Thank you for addressing this and we understand there is only 2 of you to manage numerous games that run 24-hours worldwide. Will Gree ever realize that maybe more people are needed seeing that you guys are spread too thin in maintaining a good line of communications to all of your players in the forums.

Mods are here to help and maintain some order in the forums, but they have limited or no access to any information we might require in a time sensitive event.

Are there plans to hire more people to help in the forums?

This is like having only 2 people in a Fire Department in a town with over 500,000 people in it.

Because you two are in a way, the only ones putting out fires caused by Gree's mistakes or oversights.