Eb

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eb

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Eb

How many times do you have to defeat the boss 100 or 200? This better not be yet another screwed event

Post Count
    Maybe it's listed in your goals menu? I thought I saw a final prize for 100.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sure hope so

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Theres a prize for beating LVL 100, but looks like a legendary goal will unlock after defeating the 100 and obtaining 5 daily syn goals.....who knows what that will hold for us

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It doesn't unlock, 2 team members have finished 100 bosses, they just get level 100 boss again and nothing shows on the legendary goal.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    It doesn't unlock, 2 team members have finished 100 bosses, they just get level 100 boss again and nothing shows on the legendary goal.
    it hasn't unlocked cause they still need the 5 daily syn goals which won't be attainable for 4 more days.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

your teammates that finished the level 100 boss already. what are their player level and how many hits did the last boss take, or do they know what the boss health was for their level?

just wondering to see if this eb is even beatable at level 100 for my tier.

thanks

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Like i said, beat the 100 AND 5x syn goal......Also know as Ending Esteban De Leon

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    your teammates that finished the level 100 boss already. what are their player level and how many hits did the last boss take, or do they know what the boss health was for their level?

just wondering to see if this eb is even beatable at level 100 for my tier.

thanks
    My mini(lvl 68) beat the 100 with 3paid/1free. Also doubled its stats so now at 135m ATT
    Main is lvl 184 @ 650m ATT, 2paid/1free for boss 77

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    My mini(lvl 68) beat the 100 with 3paid/1free. Also doubled its stats so now at 135m ATT
    Main is lvl 184 @ 650m ATT, 2paid/1free for boss 77
    ok thanks, I am in the same tier as you so looks doable so far. about the same attack as well.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    Like i said, beat the 100 AND 5x syn goal......Also know as Ending Esteban De Leon
    the 3rd day of syndicate goals just started and you finished 5 days? how is that possible?
    even if you jumped syndicates and was there for their final boss, I don't think gree would let you star t the legendary goals 4 days ahead of schedule. if that was the case everyone would be hitting their 100 and just jump syndicates to get a head start. I wouldnt think so. gree does not allow shortcuts

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=ghetto69143;1490559]the 3rd day of syndicate goals just started and you finished 5 days? how is that possible?
    even if you jumped syndicates and was there for their final boss, I don't think gree would let you star t the legendary goals 4 days ahead of schedule. if that was the case everyone would be hitting their 100 and just jump syndicates to get a head start. I wouldnt think so. gree does not allow shortcuts[/QUOTE

You're dumb

Post Count
    "Your." Extra #smug.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am level 104 with 205m stats and boss 100 cost me 16 cash hits. I also farmed some others for 11 cash hits and a gold hit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    "Your." Extra #smug.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

Such an appropriate example given as well, thanks again dictionary.com.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph