DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAS wins and shows they are no different

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count

SAS wins and shows they are no different

I have never been in a top 3 team. I can say some folks were not the best imho without breaking forum rules. Some other folks were mean in the last 24 hours. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Dirty Larry; 03-25-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: booyah

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm.......

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I have never been in a top 3 team. I can say grimly fendish and amg are not the best imo without breaking forum rules. Some sas players were just mean in the last 24 hours. They won and have been what they claim they hate. I hope V and the others that didn't ponse (not Monte) police it up. Yall are better than that.
    The reason a few of our members changed their name, was an answer to some of Taw's names with accusations. Yes, I kind of agree we shouldn't go to the same low level as certain sore losers, but some meant enough is enough.
    Maybe you should question mark some of taws remarkable stat increase last 24h? One you mentioned gained over 1b in stats during this time. I gained 600m as a member of 1st place team. Guess its a Gree screw up again or?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Tbh I haven't a clue what this is about. I woke up next to 20 bucks in frozen burritos and and a massive headache. Still hammered but not as hammered. I apologize for any anger or frustration I caused.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-25-2015 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Language

Post Count
    LOL, that is awesome!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tbh I haven't a clue what this is about. I woke up next to 20 bucks in frozen burritos and and a massive headache. Still hammered but not as hammered. I apologize for any anger or frustration I caused.
    Do you have any new facial ink?
    Last edited by legalious; 03-25-2015 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Language

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    The reason a few of our members changed their name, was an answer to some of Taw's names with accusations. Yes, I kind of agree we shouldn't go to the same low level as certain sore losers, but some meant enough is enough.
    Maybe you should question mark some of taws remarkable stat increase last 24h? One you mentioned gained over 1b in stats during this time. I gained 600m as a member of 1st place team. Guess its a Gree screw up again or?
    Really!! I found the name changes childish and in the beginning I noticed SAS members changed their names first. Plus were doing so in other battles. I see winning has made sas what they claim to hate and you are still string to deflect from this by pointing at taw stat increases. People with stats in the billions will gain more faster as the mods are percentage based. It's simple maths.
    I also haven't been in a top 10 syn but would suggest when SAS has won as many times as Taw then you can claim to be good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    or they have bigger attack bonuses from having so many maffia attack mods? war after war of 16% maffia attack will count for something if you've have 600m they could easily of gained a bil

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Haha, awesome. Have a coffee and English breakfast, bro. No harm done

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the love of God please post some of the names. I need a good chuckle.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sucks for taw lol they now have permanent 2nd place status.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I see future flame wars and disrespect happening. Please keep it appropriate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    You can see into the future?

Rad.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You can see into the future?

Rad.
    Hahaha Vile Lynn, you beat me to it.

Funny how this genius 1shot is a mod.
    Gree Forum where free speech does not exist.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    What!?!? Flame wars??? Disrespect??? From this group of people.....never....
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8