Epic boss - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic boss

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm taking three cash hits to beat level 26. These bosses shouldn't be tiered... period. One boss strength for everyone, and if you can't beat it at a low level, PLAY THE GAME AND LEVEL UP.

Seriously, Gree... didn't you say you fixed this crap? Why the step backwards?
    With you 100%.

What I don't get is the total lack of consistency. A few cycles back stronger MW players were one hitting all the way from boss #1 to 150 and beyond. Then the health was massively increased, so one guy I saw who could get past no. 70 with one hit was taking 12 hits to kill boss #28 (150tg took me 17 hits). Now it's gone back the other way with prizes with stats in the millions from the first 25 levels up. Players who can have the game open all day are killing literally hundreds of bosses every day. My stats have jumped over 140 billion!, and many have gone way over that.

In Crime City though, Gree seem to erect a massive wall and the only way past is to give them hundreds of real dollars. Can any mod/dev provide a logical explanation for this?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I also want would like to know why you have made these bosses so hard . The is not many high lvl people in a top 30 team. i know someone that is lvl 190 and now has higher attack stats than me due to being able to hit the bosses easy. lower lvls are getting stronger stats because you have given them such a big advantage over higher lvls. you reward players for not playing . the last eb for high lvl players was fine and didn't need the change, it was do able for free as long as you was very active in cc. If low lvl players can do this gold free then so should high lvls.

Wasn't the a poll asking should high lvls players be given a disadvantage and most people said no?. do you even listen to the feedback you are given?.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 03-25-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Just over 7b.
    Level 100 is 15 paid hits ��
    Yeah.. safe to say only a handful of 250's will finish
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It's fine if they want to make it hard. I don't complain about LTQs costing a vault or raid bosses getting super strong. The problem is when they want to make it impossible for some and RIDICULOUSLY EASY for others. It should be the same health for everyone. Your experience level only tangentially correlates to your strength anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My mini finished with one paid one free. Lvl 39 130m att

Post Count
    lol lvl 15 and need two hits to kill boss. don't think i'm going past lvl 50 in any way possible unless i turn my pocket into gree's .. oh i'm so out of this event. you go greedy corporate bums, not doing this event

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    It would be fairer to have the tiers according to your stats. There are plenty of low level players who's stats are surpassing a level's 250 stats because they're able to finish this event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    It would be fairer to have the tiers according to your stats. There are plenty of low level players who's stats are surpassing a level's 250 stats because they're able to finish this event.
    Fair, but stupid. Part of the point of getting stronger is so that you can do better at these things. I don't care if they want to set the health high enough to make Fight club spend gold, as long as everyone's on equal footing. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to have different "tiers" for this event. If anything, there should be a
    "beginner mode" with weaker prizes like there is in the LTQ.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    It's fine if they want to make it hard. I don't complain about LTQs costing a vault or raid bosses getting super strong. The problem is when they want to make it impossible for some and RIDICULOUSLY EASY for others. It should be the same health for everyone. Your experience level only tangentially correlates to your strength anyway.
    That's true.. but it's a phone game for crying out loud.. one event shouldn't be hard enough to cost someone anything real money wise.. much less a couple hundred

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    My mini finished with one paid one free. Lvl 39 130m att
    Wow.. is all I have to say.

That's a wow to GREE btw, not you, but nice mini

Post Count
    That's true.. but it's a phone game for crying out loud.. one event shouldn't be hard enough to cost someone anything real money wise.. much less a couple hundred
    Correction: One shouldn't PAY a couple hundred to finish one event, but if they want to do so then it would be stupid to not offer them the opportunity. If spending gold doesn't allow you to separate yourself from the common masses, then why bother spending gold?

Didn't you quit, by the way?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    If spending gold doesn't allow you to separate yourself from the common masses, then why bother spending gold?

Didn't you quit, by the way?
    Because it's a phone game

And I'm still patiently waiting for a response. Maybe if I bug them with enough tickets they'll give in

Post Count
    I don't think you have any clue what a rhetorical question is...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Rhetorical questions: Do we need them?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I love you gree.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-25-2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Language