EB rewards - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EB rewards

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    just wait for the raid boss how terrible itll be....
    Hi guys

Post Count
    I like the units.... those that work hard can get good stats to work with and to have fun in game.
    Those with strong accounts will still stay strong because they have tons of boost units which make the drop units even stronger - so no need to complain. Only thing is you are not allowed to stop playing or you will fall behind - but that's ok, it's gree's job to keep us playing....
    War rewards are not useless now. The important part of war rewards are the boosts - the boosts are what make you really strong - no drop unit gives you an health regen bonus or additional energy or....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The balance we need is balance with real life - on the heels of a four day war - with last day added with no warning - we immediately go into a. Event that requires all your time - if you are on vacation your character is now screwed - this is just another slap
    In the face

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So why would I waste my time on a nightmare trial spending at least two days when I can get a unit with twice the stats in an hour. And what's the points of scratchers. What was a good win a 40/50k unit is now just crap. There is no equality in the games prizes. A rare from a chest at 200k is now just more crap. No point getting excited about these great prizes as everyone else is getting them, it's all so bloody pointless and totally time consuming. If I come back from my holidays this year and I won't be playing for two weeks and find ive fallen countless millions behind then at that point I will put down this game forever. After 3 years of virtually daily play.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Post Count
    I'm all for higher stats but this just seems cheap. I don't feel like I have worked for anything. Being just given something is not fun.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    are these units destructable?

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes. In fact I am seeing more red skulls when attacking, yet we used to see the unit we lost.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We should all start new accounts and farm EB. 10B at level 20, anyone?

Post Count
    This has totally killed the game for me. 3 years of playing as a light gemmer, logging in numerous times per day. And now I have doubled my stats in 2 bloody days. What a joke. The players ahead of me are also getting this huge units for doing very little and with all the % multipliers are now tens of billions.

I'm having to squint so effing hard at my iPad now to work out how many zeros there are on an opponent that I'm developing a twitch. They all look like a Bill Gates' annual income!

Well bollocks to this. I'm off.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am having a hard time seeing the long term logic in this....

I do know several who retired because they felt mossing this event would be fatal....

Lurker
    Post Count
    While I'm not sure if I like or dislike these big units, why are some people thinking that missing this event is a "death sentence". Just like all units from the past, even these will be obsolete before you know it. It's not like Gree is going to go back to 10k/10k units. I suspect 2mil/2mil is the new normal. Miss this event? Big deal. Load up in the next event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Bill View Post
    While I'm not sure if I like or dislike these big units, why are some people thinking that missing this event is a "death sentence". Just like all units from the past, even these will be obsolete before you know it. It's not like Gree is going to go back to 10k/10k units. I suspect 2mil/2mil is the new normal. Miss this event? Big deal. Load up in the next event.
    Well, kinda hard to play catch up when the ones you're trying to catch up to are 50, 75 even 100 billion and above. The top guy on the leaderboard is now sitting around 65 billion I believe, and we're not even halfway through the epic boss.

So, yeah. The game is beyond ruined now.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The top accounts have so many attack/defense bonuses that you will never catch them as long as they are consistently playing. But if you play smart you can improve your standing compared to the average player in your battle list.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Once again - short term gemming while pushing a few long term gemmers out. Seems like nobody thinks long term at Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    The top accounts have so many attack/defense bonuses that you will never catch them as long as they are consistently playing. But if you play smart you can improve your standing compared to the average player in your battle list.
    Absolutely right. Gree is reseting the game by introduce new level of units. It's a rat race to fill up your 1500 units with the new one. We all start from the common ground, old players still have advantages of att/def/regen bonuses over new player.