Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaneel View Post
    New epic war prizes
    Seems a little unfair to all those players that have put a lot of their money into getting all the recent epics just to have them get outdated by 10 months for the release of this new tier of armor. The only way I can see this being fair is if these new high stats are only for mono armors and dual element armors will be weaker. Finally fixing the gap you have in strength between the two types of armors.

Honestly made me pretty glad that I decided to hold onto my money recently instead of investing in some gems. Hard to really comment on the effect this has now, hopefully this won't change the game too much but I'm sure there are a lot of upset people out there who just wasted their money.

Epic boss
    Been a while since the last epic boss 4 week prize event. Would be nice to see one of those again.

Free gem button
    seems fairer than it has ever been, finally getting more than 7 gems a week. Thanks for upgrading that to be fairer to people from parts of the world besides america.
    it is extremely unfair GREEd resfuses to listen!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/unHuMrWN9pU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why are you blocking this youtube code? why are you preventing this code from working???????????
    Last edited by Temba Resident; 03-31-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temba Resident View Post
    I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!
    I feel your frustration Temba so that is why I have temporarily stopped participating in the Heroic Mode until it is fixed but, the only reason that GREE would ever make Heroic so short is because it is a company seeking profit, not seeking trophies which is what it used to be doing voted as the number 1 Android game. The only reason why I am saying this is because if they weren't seeking profit than they would never have shut down Criminal Legacy (CL) which wasn't ranked high enough because of less downloads and less downloads means less players to give money to that particular game.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I feel your frustration Temba so that is why I have temporarily stopped participating in the Heroic Mode until it is fixed but, the only reason that GREE would ever make Heroic so short is because it is a company seeking profit, not seeking trophies which is what it used to be doing voted as the number 1 Android game. The only reason why I am saying this is because if they weren't seeking profit than they would never have shut down Criminal Legacy (CL) which wasn't ranked high enough because of less downloads and less downloads means less players to give money to that particular game.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Gree cares more about money then they do about making a fair and equitable game.

#1. Gree Customer service, or absolute lack thereof is basically a slap in the face to it's customers, try responding without automated response systems for a change
    #2. Heroic Mode is about a week too short, especially for players who can't spend 20 hours a day on KnD
    #3. The drop rate for the shard is way too low, i went 11 times in a row with no drop on skeletons tomb, and 9 straight on Guardian crossing with no drop
    #4. The swing and miss rate is getting silly, i literally had a 3strike move in the arenas earlier today, 3 swing and miss in a row is a bit much.
    #5. The % of successful fusion of 2 legendary armors to make epic should be increased, as epics are about to become increasingly obsolete
    #6. The reward tier for advancing in win streaks in arenas should be modified, as common armors are nothing more than smelting fodder now
    #7. The reward tier for placing in arenas should include at a min t25 be rewarded with epic armor, being t3 get the + version now.
    #8. Really need to consider an update to the adventure portion of KnD, as it has become unbearable for high lvl players doing the same place for the 900th time.
    #9. I'm against inter-guild trading for armors, as alliance guild on top runs can just have ppl trade all top notch armors across the board for there members, if you find KnD unbalanced now, just wait till this lil feature makes it worse.

Just a quick note

On good friday you gave out 10 free gems to 5 lucky people. Awesome that you are doing giveaways and that is a great idea in GENERAL. But honestly that particular giveaway was an absolute joke. That is the equivalent of:

2 basic chests (only useful to someone below level 10)
    1 enchanted chest (might get a fusion boost armor although the chances of a fusion boost are a little lower than getting an epic in the epic chests)
    10 arena/epic boss energy (4 hours in game time, not enough to make the difference between making it to an epic boss armor or falling just short, or 1000 points in the arena which is enough to maybe earn you a higher tier if you normally score very low points)
    4 war/raid energy (<2 hours in game time or ~2500 war points, variable amount of raid points. Won't make a difference to overall guild position but for low scoring players in raids it may earn them the next individual reward tier)

How is this respecting your playerbase. People invest many hours every week into this game and all you could spare was 10 gems to FIVE players. If you had provided 10 gems to every player in the game or 50 gems to one player that would be a different story. But seriously if you are going to do a giveaway to a select few players AT THE VERY LEAST give them enough gems to open ONE epic chest.

That is 35 gems to 5 players. A grand total of 175 gems or 26 dollars if you think of your gem value as the standard non-reduced price of gems. But assuming most people get their gems around the cheapest sales that is ~9 usd. If a paying player gets 35 gems they will still buy gems afterwards because 35 gems is worth only a little to them when they are trying to run t25 or higher even on a monthly basis. And if a ftp player gets 35 gems they will actually be able to use them without having to save up more gems to be able to do anything of value.

By giving out 50 whole gems you pretty much dished out under 2.50 usd worth of gems. An item that does not even exist and you could only give out 2.50 worth of it.

Honestly I like that you are trying to build an active community outside of the game but this giveaway has annoyed me greatly, I have been an avid player of this game for a year and have invested more money than I would like to admit into playing the game and this is the first time I have seen something you have done and been annoyed at the company. Not long before this I had decided to not spend anymore on the game but this set that decision in stone. And no, I don't care that I didn't receive some reward while others did, they had just as much chance as I would have if I had bothered to try for it, I only think that you should provide prizes that are actually of some value to the everyday player.

I hope you change your approach to this in the future, I would rather see no giveaways than that insulting pittance that you offered

Rant over.

EDIT: Thought I should mention that not one person in my guild or its sub-guild even mentioned this prize, It was not even worthy of a conversation point. This is in a chat with approximately 50 active players, quite a few of which regular your facebook page and often repost your interesting news regarding topics such as the dragonforged armor or info on the next heroic mode and even news on the next epic boss before it arrives. Not much of a giveaway if noone is interested in it is it. I know I am generalizing and there are plenty of players that were excited as evidenced by the gimme gems people occupying your post but I feel like the opinion of people from a guild that has run t25 a few times and has plans to do so in the future, also filled with a diverse range of active players ranging from ftp to running t10 on a regular basis is a pretty good indicator of the overall population in your game.
    Last edited by zhaneel; 04-04-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Now during war and raid i've seen people wanting to join your guild when event starts. Please fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaneel View Post
    Just a quick note

(lots of yada-yada)
    how about the following idea:

what if Gree actually wanted to demonstrate by this gesture that they don't give a fart about us.

Then throwing a whopping 10 gems to 5 players out of tens of thousands would make total sense.

Are you sure the 10 free gems your players got weren't for their daily log in reward? Because now that they appreciate us you can get a whole 6 or even 10 gems on your 5th day. Woohoo! 🎉
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

So, the milestone gems of this raid pushed 1 of my accounts over 350 gems, so I decided to open 11 of that fancy new chest with its Dragonforged armor.
    Result: 1 of the 11 was Wingstorm Battlegear+ (2088/2445) ...
    Is this the new norm for chest results after the introduction of Dragonforged armors or still just incredibly lucky?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    So, the milestone gems of this raid pushed 1 of my accounts over 350 gems, so I decided to open 11 of that fancy new chest with its Dragonforged armor.
    Is this the new norm for chest results after the introduction of Dragonforged armors or still just incredibly lucky?
    Luck buddy.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Luck buddy.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Heroic mode drop rate is ridiculously bad. I don't understand why you are making this mode harder and harder while making epics easier to get every other way. When the epic boss poops out epics they're not exactly hard to get and the heroic mode armors are barely better. Anyway, I am not buying any more gems until drop rate is fixed.

I agree 100% time frame & drop rate makes it impossible to create new armor!
    TmccollumFONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/FONT]