Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Energy Knights & Dragons Feedback (3/24/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

My feedback is a very simple one: would it be possible to stop the spinning element wheel on the guild home page? It's very annoying. I'm assuming that once a guild maxes out at 75 there are no more guild challenges to fill that space. The wheel can stay, just stop the spinning please!

hi There,

Customer Support
    - no replies. no answer to my issues.

Game Stability & Issues
    - game always freezes during war time, causing me to lose alot of points and gems
    - different opponents pops out. i choose to attack gm but a comm appears instead.
    - game hangs during gw

these problems affects me and my guildmates big time.

last GW, we finished 2nd. Lots of gems were spend and lots of gems were wasted due to these issues too

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Customer Support
    Lack of replies in a timely manner, when there is an issue lack of support to try and get it fixed. Even when they can admit there was an issue. Seems they are greatly understaffed and the replies they get are copy and paste.

I get a reply stating this:

"Thank you for contacting Knights and Dragon support. We're happy to announce that account transfers and multiple device support via GameCenter is now available in Criminal Legacy."....

Why am I being told about this game, when I am contacting support for a different game. Just seems like lack of ownership of issues and lack of interest to give a real reply is really an issue and turning a lot of people away from the game.

Holiday pack isn't working

When submitting a ticket in game, please include an option to choose what email source to send the ticket in to. I use Gmail app, but the ticket goes directly through my general Email App.

Please provide notification GREATER than 24 hours before events like Raids, Fusion Blitz etc. My guild logged in yesterday and the blitz was not listed but they log in today and the blitz is just about over.

I am unable to complete the upper armer quests because the rock feathers are NOT BEING DROPPED, I noticed the rock feathers drops have become so rare, it takes me two to three weeks of constant fighting just to accumulate the 18 rock feathers required to craft the armer to complete the dam quest!the last couple of weeks the item drops have been very bad and extremely rarer for 3 star armers it makes it very hard to complete quests if not impossible. I REFUSE TO SPEND MONEY ON GEMS, i prefer to EARN everything. i know rock feathers are a rare drop i understand that, but two three days with out a rock feather drop? come on gree!!

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    When submitting a ticket in game, please include an option to choose what email source to send the ticket in to. I use Gmail app, but the ticket goes directly through my general Email App.

Please provide notification GREATER than 24 hours before events like Raids, Fusion Blitz etc. My guild logged in yesterday and the blitz was not listed but they log in today and the blitz is just about over.
    i noticed only in the last couple of weeks vent notification was only given in less then 24 hours, it used to be a three day advanced notice only 4 weeks ago, whats going on Gree?

Here is a glitch I encountered before, but didn't understand originally. Now I can confirm. It has no real impact on gameplay, but it is a good FYI for the programmers

energy caps off at 5 for arena and 10 for epic bosses. if you receive a progression reward (+5 arena or +10 epic boss) and stop playing you will regenerate your energy and get the reward. When you log on a couple hours later you will have 10 arena energy and 20 epic boss energy. This does not give an edge to anyone, but is an interesting FYI.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post

hi Legalious,

I submit my tickets directly from my mail, not from in game.

And they did reply me once, but no more answer after that.

I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks now and i eno****ered the same issues over the last GW and raid.

So do i submit a new ticket? or wait aimlessly?

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Support seems to be an issue across platforms. I'm seeing more and more people posting about getting only canned answers - if they even get those! My own ticket, from December 18, 2014 still does not have any GREE reply, tho the issue is now moot, as I changed guilds, leaving behind a high level guild and all it's boosts for a new one. No answer, no compensation, nothing.

Free gem button works just fine, on Android. IOS STILL doesn't have one - is there going to be in game compensation to the IOS players? I know a lot of people - myself included - that are no longer spending gems regularly, since we can't even replace a couple of the ones we paid for. I have no problem with a 10 gen per day limit, or something similar, to prevent exploiting, but to see my husband, on android, get several per day, when I can't even try for ONE on IOS is frustrating and disheartening, to say the least.

Drops for quest items could afford a look as well. 3 weeks, 4 battles per day on average, and not ONE item I need? Rare is one thing, but impossible is another.

Could there be a trigger set up for the epic boss in - all - quest areas? I have a choice, I can go after the items I need in the last open area .. OR I can do something else, and get a chance at the epic boss.

New epic war prizes
    Seems a little unfair to all those players that have put a lot of their money into getting all the recent epics just to have them get outdated by 10 months for the release of this new tier of armor. The only way I can see this being fair is if these new high stats are only for mono armors and dual element armors will be weaker. Finally fixing the gap you have in strength between the two types of armors.

Honestly made me pretty glad that I decided to hold onto my money recently instead of investing in some gems. Hard to really comment on the effect this has now, hopefully this won't change the game too much but I'm sure there are a lot of upset people out there who just wasted their money.

Epic boss
    Been a while since the last epic boss 4 week prize event. Would be nice to see one of those again.

Free gem button
    seems fairer than it has ever been, finally getting more than 7 gems a week. Thanks for upgrading that to be fairer to people from parts of the world besides america.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaneel View Post
    Free gem button
    seems fairer than it has ever been, finally getting more than 7 gems a week. Thanks for upgrading that to be fairer to people from parts of the world besides america.

On android it still isn't fair and on iOS there is still no button

You should make GEMS more available for the free-2-play players. The top tier people will always pay and the people who push once in a while will also pay once in a while. However if you give a building the opportunity to generate GEMS (either increase the number of gems generated per lvl 1,2,3 or reduce the time to craft one). The everyday player is confronted with the option "do I generate gold or gems" and if they can collect gems on a regular bases it will make the middle class more competitive.

If the crystal conservatory could generate 1 gem a day sure I could generate 29 crystals per day but I would not be able to craft armors or collect gold. most people would have 2-3 armories, 7-8 training fields and 9-11 crystal conservatory generating 1million gold a week and 70 gems and armors. I'm sure the K&D population would love this. It will give them power and strategy options to enjoy the game, but would still have to buy gems to be an elite.

just my 2 cents
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

In my opinion the t25 and t50 rewards should be revamped, I know that in the beginning of the raid bosses the t25 epics were pretty bad but now since the introduction of Dragonforged 6* armors it is the same as raid bosses where u will have to wait 1-2 months until the rewards for t25 are decent enough to be rewarded, and u should also put up war epics instead of fusible epics if u are to restart the whole cycle again with the epics in t25 and t50, maybe make t25 have the new war epics and t50 take the place of t25 but with the same decent epics as before, maybe even skip the Dragonforged 6* monos and start with duals so that it would be more satisfying going for t50, t25, t10, and t10 when ppl war or raid for these armors, so as to not create the affect of ppl wasting 2 or 3 days of their lives for absolute fusion fodder.

Just my 2 cents,
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary