Kingdom Age Feedback (3/24/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (3/24/15)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't run haste events if your servers can't handle the load. I missed out on the 24 hour haste prize on two accounts because of server lag, and bought a lot of refills in the process. If customer service doesn't resolve it I will be requesting a refund from iTunes.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please consider that we have real lives. First a 6 day war nobody wanted, Then a4 day war with the last day as a surprise I couldn't plan for. Them immediately into an Epic Boss with prizes so big that your character is screwed if you miss it.

I spend way too much time on this game but I had previously had some ability to balance. You are buring your plaers out.

Post Count
    im happy that the developers have reintroduced splash screen for the quests and events.
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Can GREE please confirm or let us know if the new loot units from EB are destructable units? Can they be lost during pvp/war/raid?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Remove the ability to view a persons profile from the battle result screen. War time is not a time to actively recruit players for guilds.
    Anyother time fine, but not during war.
    I lke it , I can leave a note on an allies wall while I'm beating the pants off of him

Post Count
    Game Issues, Epic Boss:

• When PvP'ing to summon an EB, the PvP battle screen pops back up while trying to hit EB.

• Summoning EB's is very laggy in KA compared to MW and CC.

• Doing the EB event doesn't make me stronger for the EB event. The drop units are nice, but those stats don't help improve my EB attack.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Please give some attack bonuses to lower ranking guilds for war rewards. Currently top 75 and worse guilds get def boosts, while att bonuses go to top 50. It's been this way many wars in a row now and many of us lower players have def that far exceeds att. Targets are getting few and far between in guilds in the top 100 range.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    about war

I liked the new format of streaks, they were achievable for a change and above all 1 loss did not mean the end of everything. I think because of this guilds have been more willing then in the past to meet their rivals instead of avoiding them, and probably resulting in more gems spend during those fights.

4 days is really too long.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'd like to see a new element for wars.
    Allow a rally battle element where up to ten individuals can join a battle where units can be selected to fight against another individual.
    The defender can call for reinforcements (up to 9 max) to join him/her in defending his selected army.
    Units can be lost in battle. This way, players can be brought down, teamwork will be a huge requirement and no matter how big you are, you must be able to rally allies to defend and outfit your army to counter the attackers army.
    Who am I...
    I am an ENIGMA... if you can figure that out then you know who I am
    I saw the dawn of the kingdom age
    I was an instrument of warfare
    I was also known by a name which related to my ability to immediately response to incoming information regarding external forces
    Once upon a time I fought along-side a MyStiKaL character

...don't dream about legends, become one...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I lke it , I can leave a note on an allies wall while I'm beating the pants off of him
    Ok,you like being to view their profile while in war, then how about if one leaves(not kicked) a guild after war is over and joins a different guild for the next war, they are tagged a deserter and have a penalty ver..The guild they left.(just that player) if you desert or defect in r/l there are always repercussions. Why not in game too?(comes into effect for the first week after war, penalty lasts until after next war) if one leaves say in the 2nd-3rd week after war no penalty)
    War time should not be a time to recruit, there's lots of time for that, when jumping,raiding..ect
    Last edited by Valid or; 03-28-2015 at 07:29 AM.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please give us commas in stats.

Which would you rather try to figure out?
    Or
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about using loot items for crafting? Could come up with some creative items.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How about no big changes until basic stuff works and you communicate with us and think through the long term impacts

-no more buggy releases
    -all tickets with real answers in 24 hours
    GIVE OUT THE WAR REWARDS WE EARNED - SEVERAL GUILDS HAVE GONE NEARLY A WEEK WITH MISSING REWARDS AND NO TICKETS ANSWERED. THIS IS ABSURD.........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can Gree give us an explanation for why sudden massive increase in unit stats? Particularly for EB?

I know Gree said it was to "rebalance" the game. But as far as I can tell, the game is anything but balanced now. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish? Was this designed to benefit a handful of players at the very top? Was this done to make trials units irrelevant? Is it supposed to negate the impact of army equipment and crafting? Inquiring minds want to know what, exactly, you are trying to "rebalance."
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Ok,you like being to view their profile while in war, then how about if one leaves(not kicked) a guild after war is over and joins a different guild for the next war, they are tagged a deserter and have a penalty ver..The guild they left.(just that player) if you desert or defect in r/l there are always repercussions. Why not in game too?(comes into effect for the first week after war, penalty lasts until after next war) if one leaves say in the 2nd-3rd week after war no penalty)
    War time should not be a time to recruit, there's lots of time for that, when jumping,raiding..ect
    You make a good point on the recruiting issue , however , I still like the ability to leave a note if I wish .