Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lukekarts View Post
    Does Gree not have a policy on abuse, racism and homophobia?

The amount of this I see on a daily basis and nothing happens...
    I'm guessing by the lack of response that Gree actively support this kind of behaviour. Congrats guys.

I'll be reporting this to Apple.

Bundles getting worse

We thought, after seeing the bundles during Global Domination, that they couldn't get worse. $100 for comms that include 40s and only 10K gold was an insult. Then we saw the new bundles. 8K gold and and a bunch of crates with no guarantee of anything worthwhile. It's clear that GREE feels our money is better spent elsewhere. Thanks for giving me back my entertainment fund.

This sale is GARGABE. 8k gold. Might as well by the stockpile of gold, at least you would get 15000 gold. Giving better com's doesn't cost gree anymore money. That is like a cell phone carrier giving away minutes. Doesn't cost a thing. Please start offering better deals and leave the 30 coms out of it. heck offer a 24.99, 49.99, 74.99 and 99.99 deal. Give us more options more choices to spend. You can't offer 18K gold and 15k gold on deals then go to 10K and 8k. It is insulting and disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unabomber- View Post
    Actually its because you sent an incorrect mix for what was in the base.
    and their mix was correct?
    please... those units should beat the stuff in there regardless of mixes.

If your are battling npc units which have no comm then yes, pretty much any mix will win. Fact is your mix against the players mix in the npc base was not correct and thus the reason why you lost. The result has very little to do with personal boosts (which was the original complaint) and largely based on unit mixes. Look if you want to chalk up the loss to personal boosts then fine. I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm trying to let you know there was something wrong with your wave which can be fixed and would yield you better results. Ask any top player that knows LR battle dynamics and they'll tell you the same thing.

"Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks"

Really....? where...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Just look elsewhere in the other games.
    Oh ok thanks for the reply... So its another community on a different game that decides what is best for us !!! crazy
    Last edited by SuperNoodle; 04-02-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unabomber- View Post
    If your are battling npc units which have no comm then yes, pretty much any mix will win. Fact is your mix against the players mix in the npc base was not correct and thus the reason why you lost. The result has very little to do with personal boosts (which was the original complaint) and largely based on unit mixes. Look if you want to chalk up the loss to personal boosts then fine. I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm trying to let you know there was something wrong with your wave which can be fixed and would yield you better results. Ask any top player that knows LR battle dynamics and they'll tell you the same thing.
    I was hitting on the presumption it was an NPC
    and correct?
    some heles and arts in defence? that isn't the correct defence either.

I'm not gonna argue with you. Believe what you want.

It's the number of players you have that sets you from champions league

Quote Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    for this current alliance build my alliance is the top ranked one in world 28 , however we were placed in diamond division. We should be in champions. We would all like this fixed before the event is over.
    If you lack the amount of players in your alliance this will set you away from champions league recruit more to obtain league.

Gree has done me dirty as well not one but now two accounts taken by gree and after spending so much money this is the ty gree gives I can no longer get into game at all gree has somehow goofed up and now can't log into any accounts player beware of gree tactics

Quote Originally Posted by lukekarts View Post
    Does Gree not have a policy on abuse, racism and homophobia?

The amount of this I see on a daily basis and nothing happens...
    We're actually working on some efforts to improve the quality of chat. We're still a ways out from where the community might start seeing results of the new system, but it's on the radar.

Phalanx why send so many helo to hit a lvl 27 npc?
    Try 1jeep 7 helo 150 hails 300 arts depending on YOUR personal boost you should only lose the helo and jeep

because I dont really want to throw small numbers and expensive long build stuff, just in case people sit in the npc

and well done gree.... I had 2000 gold taken away by your stupid stealth popup BS. when is this rubbish getting fixed.

That's the nature of the beast. When I encounter people in lvl 27's (campers) and I lose I send a full wave back again to clear them out and also find there nearest base to that npc and hit that also they soon get the message to not camp in lvl 27's

Funny thing is the 1 jeep 7 helos 150 hails and 300 arts wave would have won...