Page 3 of 3 First 123

Because of the jeep lol

I'm more concerned as to why they are stealing gold with these stealth popups still.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I'm more concerned as to why they are stealing gold with these stealth popups still.
    It's been a problem for a long time a simple lock in options menu would fix it to enable or disable gold spending in app or simply put a 5-10 seconds hold delay for spending buttons so if you do want to spend you have to hold it for a set time.
    Or a simple button pop up to say if you really want to buy this junior recruit that has no in game value. Or gamble box that may drop a epic commander but more likely drop you a rare of no value.

Quote Originally Posted by Marisu View Post
    We thought, after seeing the bundles during Global Domination, that they couldn't get worse. $100 for comms that include 40s and only 10K gold was an insult. Then we saw the new bundles. 8K gold and and a bunch of crates with no guarantee of anything worthwhile. It's clear that GREE feels our money is better spent elsewhere. Thanks for giving me back my entertainment fund.
    Totally agree. these bundles are just garbage. 10k gold then 8k for 100$ are way too much. you are driving people away from this game like this.
    Last edited by -CookieMonster-; 04-05-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Im assuming feedback will mostly be about the bundles this time. I know a lot of ppl aren't too happy about them and "say" they will stop spending. I'm not saying I'll stop spending completely but I've been trying to refrain from using any gold lately. I'd say I've cut my gold use by 75% so far and haven't had to buy one of these terrible bundles yet. I assume GREE is trying to see if they can make more money with this. They cut the gold in half but if ppl only cut gold use by less than 50% they will come out on top. I believe they will get less money from me over all but it might be different with others. I was definitely more willing to use a little gold here and there on things but now I'm really trying to conserve it for major things only

You hit the nail on the head there UNABOMBER.. For myself now I will limit my gold usage to X world and ports

i'm not spending anything until they stop thieving the gold.

I dont know what has happened but this holdout is having problems, cant collect rewards, it says "my alliance has already collected it" - for the build ltm

The whole game has a time delay and seems to be a click behind everything i do, which is very annoying as windows close others open i didnt even press.

Having problems setting units off, the sliders jam... it tells me i dont have any units on base, or it says my commander isnt at the base... just setting off takes a few minutes.

Why are you cutting down on the feedback - because a different community in a different game dont want it. !!!

What has any of this got to do with the "other games" - Nothing at all ! - Should we post all our war of nations feedback on modern war forum because they decide what's good for us?

The message you sent out over the last few weeks has been along the lines of...
    "You made us a load of money, so we will open a new world and ignore you all some more."

What the heck are you doing to this game?
    Last edited by SuperNoodle; 04-07-2015 at 09:12 AM.