Modern War Feedback (3/24/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (3/24/15)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You're going to see more and more people quitting soon. Been playing for 3 1/2 years and realized over the last week i don't enjoy this game like i once did...Funny thing is i started asking around and i am not the only one feeling this way!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    please remove or move the stupid limited goal message off of the writing on goals.

it stops players being able to quickly see the numbers 5/15 etc we all know its an ltq it doesnt need constant messages and animations each to we go to out bases.

the game also needs a setting to turn off the fac news at startup as it force closes the game and stop the bases from loading.

fed up with 100s bugs that never get fixed.

I would like to simply say too many events going on at one time. One or two events at once is enough. Crate, frontline, raid boss, FLTQ, ILTQ is a bit much. Also I'm in a top 25 faction and we didn't even bother going very far into master on the raid boss the health is too high lost interest in it rather quick when we can just farm units from lower bosses. One last thing, energy events with final units that don't have bonuses attached isn't going to fly. Most players I know aren't going to spend for units that don't have bonuses even tho they have dazzling stats. Face it this game is about bonuses not the shiny new unit with high stats because in 2 months or maybe 6 months there will be a whole new batch of higher stat units that blow them away.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yet another WD approaches and the defense stats issue is STILL unresolved. Come on its one of the most important numbers in the most important event. And yet, all we get is "...we are aware of the issue and appreciate your patience". Well patience is NOT unlimited.

You've been "aware" of it too darn long. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED?
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    When will the new boost buildings work properly?

Have you sorted the issue with collecting buildings above the 32bit integer?

Post Count
    Perchance the devs could read this thread.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Lockout-again
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Internet connection issues

Game start to crash, not load, give error msg ...anytime connection isnt to THE games liking

Meaning my home connection i can stream 3 full HD videofeeds simutaniously on one device with is a lot of times during THE day not stable/fast enough to play MW.

At least make THE game post true reason for problem and don't blame my internet connection!

Serveroverload Please try again later, would be better then check your internet connection.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have to ask in what direction the game is going?
    3 events at once now (need to go back to 1 maybe 2 depending on events), events are ridiculously large to which unless you are buying mountains of gold you cant complete.
    Game is taking up too much time that players are getting burnt out and leaving.
    Why buy gold when you know that you cant complete that event.
    Make events difficult but achievable.
    The divisions don't work or not properly.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well during frontline a few of my teammates and i struggle to get in game and when we do get in half the time it doesnt allow us to deploy our units. It literally cost us getting a top 150 spot on the last war when 6 of our members couldnt get into game and we finished in 155th place. A fix to this would be great since we do have hold users that pay our bills on our team.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So many connection issues- game play
    Log in once, game freezes with blank screen on the home page everything is there, but where numbers should be blank. 2 min load
    Log in twice, game crashes cause of raid boss reward pop up screens, 2 min load
    Log in three times, game is stuck on the little IOS circle twirling music is going in the back ground so I know I'm supposedly "in game" but never changes screen 3min load
    Log in 4th time I'm pissed, I've wasted 10minutes loggin in, and I don't feel the same way about the game ever since this recent stat inflation. So I sell all my money buildings cause I'm almost 100% done with the game.
    The only thing I care to do is participate in WD and energy or stamina events. Otherwise this game has become to bugged, glitchy, and whack, and relic and the moderators ovbiously don't care about us gamers "we pass all feedback back to the devs, but they don't do anything about it" lol with that customer support and official gree home page customer support.... No wonder i feel no remorse about just up and leaving.
    Not to mention relic the hundreds of times we have given you the same feed back and nothing ever gets implimented

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My feedback is for Gree to start listening to its customer's feedback. I'm sure Mods are forwarding our feedback to the people who plan the game out. I've been reading post on this forum for a long time and for a very long while people have been asking that you slow down on the number of events, however in some instances it seems like your company does the opposite of what your customers are suggesting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    My feedback is for Gree to start listening to its customer's feedback. I'm sure Mods are forwarding our feedback to the people who plan the game out. I've been reading post on this forum for a long time and for a very long while people have been asking that you slow down on the number of events, however in some instances it seems like your company does the opposite of what your customers are suggesting
    Even when Funzio ran the show, they nerfed what the we liked & did just the opposite of what we suggested. It's their MO.
    That's why it is so hard for me to say good things about the game, too afraid GREE will nerf it. (Their reason for nerfing something is usually about the "balance" of the game, but we all know that baby got thrown out with the bathwater during the EB event in MW, CC & KA.)

Running a business this way makes no sense, but I'm sure GREE is doing pretty well financially despite how poorly their FTP apps are managed. Many thanks to gold players who keep these apps online!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Total rewards / loot UNBALANCE

Dear GREE,

Stop ruining THE once Great game called modern war!

Epic boss and raid boss loot units in THE multi million, getting harvested by THE 100's

FLTQ final units worse then best raid boss drop unit

LTQ final units not even 1/10th of worst raid boss drop unit

You got different programmers on each events and didnt send Some THE memo About THE inflation?

Do not expect Any selfrespecting player to participate in THE events that rewards CRAP units

After Ages scratchers were updated, now they aint worth much again...

Non boost final rewards, with continues inflations going on only THE BRAINLESS Will chase those...

And so on, and so on

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think many players started to enjoy the game more once higher stat rank units came out and many started using the stamina refills and going after battle points. The higher stat units were great and many chased them for weeks just to find out that with epic boss and now raid boss even the highest stat rank unit that just came out is worthless and so ranking up has stoped for the most part.

I have to say the whole rank units and new ranks added some fun back into the game but you killed that quickly. I have no idea why you would add suck high stat units and let other aspects of the game become more pointless. Players with tens of trillions in stats? Why would you do this?

So now you think players will chase these energy events with rewards that won't hit most anyone's army and have no boosts?
    What is your plan? More rank units with higher stats for the prime rank?

Post Count
    Inventory blank after 'loading New data' wait for all these units to disappear
    485046391 & 565411567