GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (3/24/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Energy Modern War Feedback (3/24/15)

Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Will you give us an update on everything that was posted in the past? It comes across that you fine folks at gree don't communicate well with the modern war community. Its seems like ever issue falls on deaf ears.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi goblue21,

Even though GREE staff doesn't respond to the feedback posted here, it's passed along VERY frequently.

Every thread with feedback posted on the forum - even if we don't reply - is noted and the information is sent to the development team. They take the feedback seriously and are working on incorporating some of both the feedback and suggestions reported here.

Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Relic,
    Thank You for the reply. I am not doubting that the information is getting passed along to the development team, it would just be nice if you or some of the moderators would comment on some of the questions we have. Even if you don't know or don't have the answer, Just say that! It would be nice to know that you are there.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I ask you what you are doing with users using bot? As in other topics described, there are people using such bots! Cause of this the normal paying users will not have any chance if they play normal against such players. We need some examples of closing accounts or removing units that this cheating will end. Can you tell what is GREE going to du against such users? Thanks.

Post Count
    Relic, Can you provide any insight on why the event the developers were putting on the shelf (Epic Enemy) was chosen to be the vehicle to drive the largest change the game has seen since it's launch?

And from a practical side, Factions need something to do with the cash being accumulated. Are there plans to up faction bonuses? or size of the factions?

Thank You

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please inform the developers that we still (still) "STILL" want gold confirmation options.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The rivals list is totally FUBAR. Most of the people on my list are billions ahead of me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about releasing the rank units for the ranks without units. Such as Prime ranks.

Post Count
    Can we get an update on the new boost buildings fix? Or if you don't have anything new to tell, maybe you can remind GREE were still eagerly awaiting, please.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Updates on anything. While at least you acknowledge issues now, not getting back to us is clearly a choice, and a disgrace.

Lurker
    Post Count
    With the huge increase in att/def stats from the last Epic Boss , how can a new player ever complete a raid boss ? It would be months before he could come near to completing the easy portion and by then most would probably give up and that is if Raid Boss stats remain static .

Post Count
    can we please get speed prestige for events?

Post Count

Too much stuff going on Gree

Am I the only one who feels this way? I see people complaining about too many events going on one after another. Then you see those who respond in the likes of "Don't play if it's too much for you".

At first I was going to do exactly that. Skip the occasional LTQ or box event. But now, Gree is stacking event upon event. There are 4 going on today. LTQ, Frontline, Box Event, and Raid Boss. This is ridiculous!

Gree you need to listen to your customers. Nobody likes the way you are handling MANY things. And this is just one of them.

If this keeps up, I'll just start playing something else. Clash of Clans is so much better than this game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    People complain about constant events and now we have multiple events going on and it's the weekend.

Crazy.
    Have fun, it's only a game