Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Edit: why can't I post the word *****in, no g, on the forum but there is an item in our game inventory called *****in ride?
    Because someone set the Derp filter to maximum. Remember when perfectly innocent words were deleted in game chat because they happened to contain letters the filter thought was naughty!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    It's the event that gets new paying customers a chance to get into the game with stats or gold crazy customers starting a new gold account. Face it 250 plus are either heavy gold spenders or free players that gree feels have worn their welcome out.

So Dippy isn't correct from Gree's point of view.
    HF is correct. The higher level might play just as much as the lowers, but most of them come from a time when winning an Excelero (Atk 31) was a big deal. Newer accounts (and campers) have been able to gain similar stats a hundred or more levels lower. There's no good reason why players should be kicked in the teeth for having played longer; or simply for having played rather than not-played.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

The current epic boss is Gree's newest attempt to show the high level non-gold spenders the door. I've not encountered a company who was so willing to consistently defecate on the heads of its consumers until I encountered Gree. It really goes to show how great the game is because the developing company's management is simply awful.

Street assault

I like street assault better than battles now since the prizes are better and for 99% less work but it would have been nice to know what the events were maybe an hour or 2 before they started. Good job Gree
    I AM BATMAN

can we please get the old PVP event back, its seems it is SA or battle every weekend.

I'd like to see Weasel unbanned. While most on this forum seem to be mindlessly hostile, his hostility never came out except when deserved, and then was directed exactly where it was deserving. Banning him instead of the dozens of others was baffling, especially since I made an entire "I quit" thread devoted to instructing others to go straight to Google or Apple and outlined exact, specific examples to get refunds. All without even an infraction.

Let him come back. He's one of the few positive influences in this community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    It's the event that gets new paying customers a chance to get into the game with stats or gold crazy customers starting a new gold account. Face it 250 plus are either heavy gold spenders or free players that gree feels have worn their welcome out.

So Dippy isn't correct from Gree's point of view.
    Dippy may not be correct from gree's point of view. But it is gree's point of view that is ruining the game. From players points of view Dippy is actually correct.

Accomplices aren't anything other than additional attack and defense stats; they offer nothing new. I'm just spitballing here, but what if accomplices acted like actual contacts in the crime world; you know, like one was an arms dealer and unlocked an extra item in the store, or one was a bookie that unlocked a mini game?

One could be a corrupt land owner that gave you an extra expansion automatically, or that unlocked a new money building.

One could be a mob boss that temporarily increased the number of mafia members you could use, like an activated ability; if you had multiple of these accomplices, you could choose how many to activate. That way, if you're going on vacation, you'd have extra defense for a few days.

Speaking of which, one could be a military General who could have the ability to put your hood in emergency lockdown. Payout for your buildings would be halted, but no one could fight or rob you. Perfect for vacations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

It was was a bad week for my main char. Being lvl 155 but having low stats compared to all the others here, he had no chance to finish the epic boss and got stuck on lvl 70. But it was a good week for my mini, whos stats got boosted more than 20 times and is almost as strong as my main char. I think my main becomes a gold donater and SA / SLTQ - Helper and I concentrate on my mini.

In other news: There was a Street Assault event. My syndicate tried its best and got Rank 1000something. We won a 200k weapon for 2 days effort. My mini makes a weapon like this with a effort of 5 seconds.

Also, I don't understand the winning condition in SA anymore. I thought the syndicate with the most nodes gets the most bonus. But it seems like that you have better winning chance when you just use all deploys on one node and ignore the others. I don't care: SA was one of our favourite events in the past (As there where lower mission goals) but is now a waste of time (see above).
    Last edited by Slimfit Jimmy Dee; 03-30-2015 at 07:55 AM.

EB: why we lvl250 players can't complete EB and my mini did it in 1 day??? make EB health the same for all level because long time players have not chance without ton of gold and new player can easy reach 3years player stats in 1week,
    make it harder for new players not only for us, or make it easier but for all
    SA: the same, new player with IPH=0 can do the same points as player which has 100mil IPH, give some SA units which costs more and are not useles.
    Accomplices: where are all ours accomplices??? lot of people spent lot of gold to get them and now what?? i want some compensation for my accomplices
    Battle: again only for low level players, my lvl 256 defaet lvl260+ and get 200-500IP(average about ~350), my lower lvl(152) defeat lvl 160 and get 330-590 IP(average ~450) ?????
    what are you doing ???
    fix this
    Last edited by ohlo-00; 03-30-2015 at 10:54 AM.
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I'd like to see Weasel unbanned. While most on this forum seem to be mindlessly hostile, his hostility never came out except when deserved, and then was directed exactly where it was deserving. Banning him instead of the dozens of others was baffling, especially since I made an entire "I quit" thread devoted to instructing others to go straight to Google or Apple and outlined exact, specific examples to get refunds. All without even an infraction.

While he is almost always technically correct, we will have to part ways on what kind of positive influence he has. His passive aggressive style of insulting people would earn a back of the hand in real life. I don't miss him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post

Weasel will come back eventually I hope. I don't advise letting him come back at this particular juncture of Gree's shift of Crime City paradigm though.

LOL, his vitriol might know no bounds right about now.

How's everyone doing on those 100 boss legendary goals and what is your level? Weeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    How's everyone doing on those 100 boss legendary goals and what is your level? Weeee!

I finished 100 in 6-7hrs.
    I finished Legendary in about 2 hours, L36.
    Cost: 0
    Stats: useless

Now, is it worth more to farm & level up, or camp to stay in this tier? hmm...

Stop asking me to link my accounts in Game Center.

Not gonna do it!