Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Is this the thread where we can talk about what are our favorite homemade cookies? Chocolate chip still tops the chart for me.

Nope, it's the thread where we want on-topic discussion, though.

If off-topic posts continue, infractions will be issued. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    If you have an issue with how things are moderated, it is to please be addressed via PM to Clem or me. Also, the infractions are issued anonymously by the vBulletin software, it isn't the moderator's doing.
    I'm sorry, but Dippy is right and this is absolutely the place for issues like this to be addressed. This is a feedback thread and if we are upset with how the forum is run, this should be stated here.

I haven't posted in several months due to the fact that I created a thread that was quickly and annomosly removed (I think Evan was the only one who saw it), with no explanation.

This thread did not name or shame (at least not directly) and violated no forum rules. I addressed this through a PM to someone at Gree and the responses I received were unprofessional, condescending and very disappointing.

I have never attacked any moderator on this forum and have even defended the community mods. I did make a recommendation once that titles should be changed to Chief, Sergeant and Officer, do to the police like manner in which this forum is run and I stand by that now. You once mentioned something to the effect that why would you respond if all everyone does is attack Gree? I would reply that if one person is upset it could be that the issue is with them. If the community at large is upset, it's time to look in the mirror.

I would like to be able to use my Ring of Invisibility to sneak into my rival's hood undetected and use my Chaos Battlestave on my opponent to cause him to burn down his own LTBs. #ITSSUPEREFFECTIVE #PWNED
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Relic, please unlock this thread.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...)-be-cancelled
    Unfortunately, you made it relevant again.

It would be really helpful to have a developer notes thread so the players can be informed about upcoming changes to the game. It would also build some goodwill that is sorely lacking.

Examples of topics would be information on prizes for battles, SA, LTQ, etc...; info on LTB; scheduling of events and so forth.
    Last edited by aarondavidsdad; 03-25-2015 at 06:01 AM.

my question is does gree even listen to feedback ?. the was poll months ago asking should high lvls get disadvantage over low lvl players and the answer was no.

So far the has been glitches for every event recently ( assult, war,.eb) . It might be a good idea to run these events though beta testers before hand. I would also like to know when will we be getting our missing weapons from the assult event? , the only reply i got was they was looking in to it, i even sent a few different screenshots of my team reaching 30m +. these glitches and people not getting their weapons needs to be sorted.

Get rid of all difficulty tiers in the epic boss events. If you don't think people in Fight Club should be able to one-shot the level 100 boss, make it hard enough so they can't. As long as it's the same for everyone. Make people get stronger or buy gold if they want to finish. If you think weaker players need a shot at finishing, make a "beginner mode" with weaker prizes. Giving everyone the same prizes when the event is almost impossible at level 250 and stupid easy at level 80 is a terrible idea.

I thought you already said a couple cycles ago that you were done flipping level 250s the bird every time an epic boss rolled around. What changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Get rid of all difficulty tiers in the epic boss events. If you don't think people in Fight Club should be able to one-shot the level 100 boss, make it hard enough so they can't. As long as it's the same for everyone. Make people get stronger or buy gold if they want to finish. If you think weaker players need a shot at finishing, make a "beginner mode" with weaker prizes. Giving everyone the same prizes when the event is almost impossible at level 250 and stupid easy at level 80 is a terrible idea.

I thought you already said a couple cycles ago that you were done flipping level 250s the bird every time an epic boss rolled around. What changed?
    Follow your own advice: buy gold. Stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Follow your own advice: buy gold. Stop whining
    If Dippy should buy gold then so should the low level players who can burn through CC bosses like a level 300 player can in the latest MW boss event, just ended. He's absolutely correct on this. It's been perverse from the start, although at least back then the prizes for lower tiers had correspondingly lower stats.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

In-Game Events:
    Already addressed epic boss above. I'm pleased that the prizes are actually worthwhile and relevant to increasing stats, but without the crazy excess of the event in MW (and that's said as a beneficiary of it), but it's stupid that higher level players are still being punished if they haven't bought enough gold beforehand. The company needs to engage players, not turn them off. Potential players read feedback, and if it's negative and all about how they'd need to spend a small fortune to get anywhere they'll go elsewhere.

Customer Support/Community Support:
    Haven't contacted but like many I'm not happy at the intolerant moderation on the forum. Blaming it on the vBulletin software is silly; the parameters for censorship are set by the humans in charge.

Game Stability & Issues:
    The game is still crashing whenever I'm on for any extended period (by which I mean around 5-10 minutes, depending on how many hoods I visit etc), looking for rob targets or suitable targets for boss summoning. This doesn't happen with MW even though I've spent up to an hour or longer on there during epic boss event.

A lot of times rival hoods don't load properly. This never used to happen that I remember.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 03-25-2015 at 04:46 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If Dippy should buy gold then so should the low level players who can burn through CC bosses like a level 300 player can in the latest MW boss event, just ended. He's absolutely correct on this. It's been perverse from the start, although at least back then the prizes for lower tiers had correspondingly lower stats.
    It's the event that gets new paying customers a chance to get into the game with stats or gold crazy customers starting a new gold account. Face it 250 plus are either heavy gold spenders or free players that gree feels have worn their welcome out.

So Dippy isn't correct from Gree's point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    It's the event that gets new paying customers a chance to get into the game with stats or gold crazy customers starting a new gold account. Face it 250 plus are either heavy gold spenders or free players that gree feels have worn their welcome out.

So Dippy isn't correct from Gree's point of view.
    Only problem is Gree allows players to camp at mid-levels, even accounts that are now well over two years old after Gree came on the forum and lied about making camping less desirable and how Gree just loves and respects long time level 250 players. It's all just bla bla bla really. That's all Dippy trying to say.

No, I'm *****ing. I'm about the most patient guy around, but they seemed to get it and went BACKWARDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

It won't help, still yet, you are correct. Gree would make more money lowering the tier for 250 players. Keep it in reach of a wider player base, and more would spend gold to complete. Whomever makes these type of decisions are not helping Gree long term. Still a lot of 250 players willing to buy gold if event was difficult but reasonable, instead they choose to alienate players.

Edit: Nevermind
    Last edited by legalious; 03-30-2015 at 09:24 AM.