Epic boss killer bots on androids....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic boss killer bots on androids....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Epic boss killer bots on androids....

dear gree,

apparently a lot of android user have started using a bot to kill epic bosses for them allowing them farm a boss every 2.2minutes or so 24/7 (i assume using bluestacks, but maybe theres a phone app aswell)

can you please check through your player logs and remove these units? (should be fairly easy to see who is doing it, just check for people who have killed 1k plus bosses and done it on exact time intervals)

br
    Pelle p

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is it available on iOS?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    dear gree,

apparently a lot of android user have started using a bot to kill epic bosses for them allowing them farm a boss every 2.2minutes or so 24/7 (i assume using bluestacks, but maybe theres a phone app aswell)

can you please check through your player logs and remove these units? (should be fairly easy to see who is doing it, just check for people who have killed 1k plus bosses and done it on exact time intervals)

br
    Pelle p

Thanks for the info! Now I just have to find out where to get these bots!

Post Count
    I'd love to use a bot to farm. Would help during the sleep and other downtime.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would have to read the TOS again, but I think I recall reading that automation bots are against the TOS

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Is it available on iOS?
    Word around the cooler is YES, iOS, Android, Blackberry, SNIPE, Bluetooth, Bluestacks, & Kindle.
    I hear the source is a fine purveyor of automated and BOT software from a large continent to the east of New York, LA, and Anchorage.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Word around the cooler is YES, iOS, Android, Blackberry, SNIPE, Bluetooth, Bluestacks, & Kindle.
    I hear the source is a fine purveyor of automated and BOT software from a large continent to the east of New York, LA, and Anchorage.
    iPaqs, you forgot iPaqs

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I almost forgot, if Gree does that deep, deep dive that PP requested, well; let's just say things will get very, very HOT up in heah.

Some of you might be surprised at what such an investigation reveals, but most of us won't.

Ain't gonna happen anyway, too much EGG would be required.

LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I'm doing fairly well with summons every 2 to 3 minutes. I do think the bots are against the rules but I cant check since the TOS is down in the game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'm doing fairly well with summons every 2 to 3 minutes. I do think the bots are against the rules but I cant check since the TOS is down in the game.
    I hear tell them bots, they is untraceable, they is super cool, real powerful, very clever, and they is protected from detection, unless you happen to be from the NSA.

"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Word is this is a cool feature during wd as well with that sweet sweet health regen. Mmmmm mmmm

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Word is this is a cool feature during wd as well with that sweet sweet health regen. Mmmmm mmmm
    You are correct, sir. Which is one more nail in the coffin of this request. LOL

"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    there is another secret bot feature.... press the MW app logo for 3 seconds, release, press the small cross at the corner of the app logo (on ios)...

after that no one will be able to beat you!

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    there is another secret bot feature.... press the MW app logo for 3 seconds, release, press the small cross at the corner of the app logo (on ios)...

after that no one will be able to beat you!

Yes, maybe, could be, but no one beats me now. They think they're beating an avatar, a pixelated apparition of a small, soldier like creature, some odd little building representations, and that's about it. If they send their super powerful soldier like apparition after my tiny, little, microscopic buildings, I swipe my crooked, stinky finger across the affected area, all better. It's just the slight of hand of a very talented prestidigitator. Nothing ever gets destroyed, damaged, or demolished. It's all just make believe. Me and my little soldier man or woman.

"

Post Count
    autobots lets roll
    ───────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───────────
    ────────▄█████████████▄────────
    █████──█████████████████──█████
    ▐████▌─▀███▄───────▄███▀─▐████▌
    ─█████▄──▀███▄───▄███▀──▄█████─
    ─▐██▀███▄──▀███▄███▀──▄███▀██▌─
    ──███▄▀███▄──▀███▀──▄███▀▄███──
    ──▐█▄▀█▄▀███─▄─▀─▄─███▀▄█▀▄█▌──
    ───███▄▀█▄██─██▄██─██▄█▀▄███───