Knights & Dragons Weekly Feedback (3/23/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every Monday I will post a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

And this thread will substitute for the thread that Clementine has promised to post every Tuesday to post out opinions of the game conveniently.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I'm more than a little bit baffled. "Our customers"? I don't see a moderator label so what is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    I'm more than a little bit baffled. "Our customers"? I don't see a moderator label so what is up with that?
    I am just trying to substitute the Weekly Feedback that our community managers promised as they forgot and by tomorrow if they dont post a new one, they forgot for the 2nd week in a row.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Ant while I understand you are upset about them not maintaining this very simple task (trust me, I am too) I don't think this is a good idea.

For now, let's just hope they will look at it soon.
    I suggest closing the thread before anything happens, might get you in trouble due to the wording copied from their post.

Essentially you are right though...
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Hi everyone,

We will be posting new feedback threads today. We are going to move them to every two weeks rather than weekly because the overall sentiment was that the community didn't like them weekly.

The community's feedback is very valuable to us and we will continue to report it on a weekly, or even more frequent, basis; however, the threads will go up every two weeks instead.

Sorry for not posting this information sooner, as it's been extremely busy for Clem and me these weeks. We'll make sure the feedback threads are updated to state they will be bi-weekly from now on.

I'm going to close this thread up, as I'm sure you all can understand why.

Thank you