Watching Vids, not getting paid

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Watching Vids, not getting paid

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Watching Vids, not getting paid

Anyone having the same problem? (android)
    I sent a ticket, no answer of course. I'm sure it's on Gree's side since I have no problem on other games.
    Anyone got a solution? I know Gree will not provide any...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes same dont get paid for installing apos too. gree can turn ppl on and off block anyone or all. try keep complaining to adcolony and tapjoy too. that might help u. might not too. but better to try and get extra proof.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I need to refresh on iOS to get mine if that helps.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    TapJoy controls the videos, special offers and free gold. They pay Gree for those advertising privileges and for the right to pay out gold.

And right now, lots of people are watching videos and TJ is profiting because they don't have to pay for the gold.

Stop watching if you are not getting gold.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree's helpdesk told me to contact Fyber (?!?) and that I should get my FyberUserID (?!?) from the Support menu I can access from the top right hand of the offers (it's the Tapjoy window, and at the top right hand is just a close button)...
    What does a firm named Fyber is doing here?

Are they clueless or am I stupid?

I think Gree is getting paid for my video watching, if not they would care more...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Stop watching videos then. Case closed!

Post Count
    I think Fyber runs ads for one of their other games. Were you watching AdColony or TapJoy videos that weren't paying out?

You do usually have to ping the server before the paid out gold will display in your total. Can do that by vaulting cash or refreshing your PvP rival list. If that doesn't work, contact AdColony or TapJoy. My tapjoy account got flagged and stopped paying out video gold for a bit, but I jumped through the hoops of their ticket system (was persistent, but may have just lucked out with a decent customer service person) who got me unflagged, and paid out for each vid I'd submitted a ticket for. Apparently submitting too many tickets can also get you flagged, but tapjoy CS took care of both.

Good luck. Update thread if you make any progress. I haven't had much luck on the AdColony side. Never any videos available for my older android device.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes still.no videos still.no payouts for apps and gree dont care at all as usual.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    yes still.no videos still.no payouts for apps and gree dont care at all as usual.
    Gree say it is tapjoy problem. Tapjoy say it is gree problem.

Post Count
    I contacted Tapjoy about this just to see. After fairly prompt email replies to my ticket they inform me I have been credited with the gold...that was 5 days ago an still waiting ...Im blaming Tapjoy