100 Billion is the New 100 Thkusand ! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Billion is the New 100 Thkusand !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    If they have been a long time top 2 player then sure....Figure average they have +5000+% to their stats and some even higher....but yes someone with half the attack as the opponents defense can still win it appears.
    Do you, rather, anyone take solace in this?

Kind of reminds me of that H3 commercial a few years ago. "Why don't you make one smaller?"
    Last edited by Ajk; 03-23-2015 at 05:15 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post

What is not reasonable is that:
    1) each raid or attack my attack stat and my opponents defense stat fluctuate by hundreds of billions each attack ~ I have read a possible explanation for this in another post, but would like it confirmed by gree.
    2) that alliance defense does not work and that if my stats show 1.3T someone attacking me may only see 850B and that is the baseline for which my stats fluctuate. It may be 700-900B but nowhere near 1.3T. The only fair thing is that it doesnt work for anyone.
    Some ideas on the "fluctuation"

1) the random dice roll factor explained in my post last week about skill points. Check it out and you will see how your points can fluctuate UP or DOWN from your raw Alliance Attack based on Skill Points x Fixed Numeral x Randmon Dice Roll which could result in a negative number.

2). There are bonuses which allow you to bring in more allies and bonuses which deduct the number of allies on your opponent. That's why if you check the battle result screen - you might see 525 allies for you and 465 for your opponent - but the next rival will have a different number of allies - which translates to number of units brought into battle - based on the bonuses they have accumulated hat affect Allie count.

Lots and lots of variables in play :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Btw - since I started this post less than 8 hours ago - I have gained another 50 billion in stats - and that's with only an additional 35 bosses

plus bonuses . . .
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Some ideas on the "fluctuation"

1) the random dice roll factor explained in my post last week about skill points. Check it out and you will see how your points can fluctuate UP or DOWN from your raw Alliance Attack based on Skill Points x Fixed Numeral x Randmon Dice Roll which could result in a negative number.

2). There are bonuses which allow you to bring in more allies and bonuses which deduct the number of allies on your opponent. That's why if you check the battle result screen - you might see 525 allies for you and 465 for your opponent - but the next rival will have a different number of allies - which translates to number of units brought into battle - based on the bonuses they have accumulated hat affect Allie count.

Lots and lots of variables in play :-)
    I mentioned your post in my quote for #1, that could help explain it, but 1) It wasn't like this previously. A year ago if I had 100,523 attack and hit someone 12 times every single time it would display 100,523. And 2) I have not heard gree say a word on it.

For #2 The ally bonuses for sure have no affect. Alliance def is broken. There is no possible way that every single person I attack loses almost 1/2 of their displayed defense stat - some players in the 4T+ range lose closer to 75%, because of my -8 alliance size reduction bonus. Many people level the Gauss cannon up to see a displayed increase in stats yet when someone attacks them, their defense has not moved at all.. its been proven 100 different ways and gree has not done anything to acknowledge or fix it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I can Confirm all 3.....I imagine we will see 20 Trillion in those top 2 factions.
    Wow those guys must have an awesome social life. lmfao

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I mentioned your post in my quote for #1, that could help explain it, but 1) It wasn't like this previously. A year ago if I had 100,523 attack and hit someone 12 times every single time it would display 100,523. And 2) I have not heard gree say a word on it.
    Maybe you missed the part of the thread where I explained that when the skill point effects are turned off - you only see the raw alliance Attack score on every single battle report with no fluctuation

otherwise - when the skill points are "on" and active - the final battle score with all of the formula variables is displayed - which fluctuates every single battle AND sometimes even goes below your raw alliance attack when the "dice roll" comes out with a negative result.

Lastly - Gree is NEVER going to tell you what's going on :-)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Btw - not sure how many bosses later - but have now crossed 208 billion stats - a 100 billion gain in 12 hours

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    sup nico had 11trillon defence yesterday =)

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Came across a 1.8 T-Rex but I couldn't load a screenshot of it here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Before this event SUP NICO had 3T defense. I have a screen shot of it in groupme

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Wow those guys must have an awesome social life. lmfao
    they do have a nice social life, they also have the cash to "hire" a BOTtler to do the tapping for them while socializing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Crossed over 300 Billion now - all my own Finger tapping

But 300 Billion up against 3 TRillion - not sure how this game can continue beyond next Friday - LoL

Post Count
    Surprisingly there are some who haven't realized this yet: None of that matters, and never has. Every time you, or any player, has received a bonus, jump in stats, or high stat unit(s), so did everyone else; this especially includes the players who spend real money and the players who are addicted to the game. This obviously applies to the latest event which boosted each player's statistics significantly. If I'm not being clear enough, even if your stats have increased by 10,20,50, no, 100 billion, you're that much (or more) further away from those who were already beyond you statistically, so raising your stats ultimately amounts to nothing for everyone unless you're a top faction and/or huge spender.
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, raising stats and playing casually with challenging goals, but there's no reason to complain about things like this anymore since ultimately, it's a time-killer type game.
    Though, I shouldn't have to even post this since it should be obvious if not said previously by someone else.
    Last edited by JaiZo; 03-25-2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Grammatical errors and sheeet.