Please come this last hour of day 2 and help finish last 50 bosses for EB - 955858507

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please come this last hour of day 2 and help finish last 50 bosses for EB - 955858507

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Please come this last hour of day 2 and help finish last 50 bosses for EB - 955858507

Really need help to finish day 2. With FL just finishing u can come and help. I couldn't get the help with FL going on. So help with day 2 please and I can get help with the other days. Please hurry and come. I would much appreciate all or any help. Faction is book of Enoch- 955858507 Please. And thanks if u do

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I can donate cash to ur faction if u need it. U can also stay in this faction as we need more members. And we finish a lot of goals. Just not ones that take a lot of people yet. Please at least come help quick.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Josh

How about your team come over to our faction and help us with Day 4 & 5 EB. We can finish it easily so any additional help is welcomed. Also, we are working on Master FLTQ so any help on that would be great and would help your team. We are almost finished with 17/20 and will start 18/20 shortly.

Our Faction invite is: 456 334 821
    PM if you are interested.