Thread: Glitch?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Where's speed ump, he will know.
    Funniest quote of the weekend! Still smiling while typing this one! lol

Speed Humper certainly has blisters by now!

And you turds are seriously waiting to hit these bosses? Wtf is the matter with you? I can see you commanding your moral busting faction now, "hold the line...hold the line!" This stuff is hilarious!

Even if it were some glitch, which this is obviously not, have you not learned by now to take full advantage of all glitch opportunities? Just remember, when you aren't glitching, everyone else is!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Funniest quote of the weekend! Still smiling while typing this one! lol

Speed Humper certainly has blisters by now!

And you turds are seriously waiting to hit these bosses? Wtf is the matter with you? I can see you commanding your moral busting faction now, "hold the line...hold the line!" This stuff is hilarious!

Even if it were some glitch, which this is obviously not, have you not learned by now to take full advantage of all glitch opportunities? Just remember, when you aren't glitching, everyone else is!
    Agreed^^^^^

Post Count
    Gree did the same thing about a year ago and everybody was ecstatic about the increase in their stats....except those that spent a boatload of money that is, lol. Now they are doing the same thing, just on a larger scale. Players are jazzed about their massive stat increases and for awhile they forget all of the screw-ups and the fact that Gree has us grinding every single day of the week. Nope...now it's all cool due to the gains that have been realized. That feeling of euphoria will dissipate rapidly when they start getting pounded again by players who have also realized extensive gains and they see the massive increases in raid boss and future LTQs.

But if you haven't yet, you really need start getting these units. It's not a glitch as it's too extensive and if you wait you will be left in the dust.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer59 View Post
    Gree did the same thing about a year ago and everybody was ecstatic about the increase in their stats....except those that spent a boatload of money that is, lol. Now they are doing the same thing, just on a larger scale. Players are jazzed about their massive stat increases and for awhile they forget all of the screw-ups and the fact that Gree has us grinding every single day of the week. Nope...now it's all cool due to the gains that have been realized. That feeling of euphoria will dissipate rapidly when they start getting pounded again by players who have also realized extensive gains and they see the massive increases in raid boss and future LTQs.

But if you haven't yet, you really need start getting these units. It's not a glitch as it's too extensive and if you wait you will be left in the dust.

I wonder if there is a barometer at Gree HQ that goes off when player complaints reach a certain level. Should it go off, they implement a stat inflation to make everyone forget the issues over the past few weeks.

With the disparity between attack and defense in these units, I forsee a repeat of the issue where everyone can attack/raid everyone. You know, like it was before equipment was introduced?

Post Count
    We all assume that gree has no master plan myself included. However if this was intentional it was indeed a stroke of gree-nius as they get a bunch of guys to level up into whale territory and fresh fodder into top factions. Interesting indeed.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    We all assume that gree has no master plan myself included. However if this was intentional it was indeed a stroke of gree-nius as they get a bunch of guys to level up into whale territory and fresh fodder into top factions. Interesting indeed.
    I must give credit and offer profuse praise, and deep admiration for Gree's latest caper.
    I second your appraisal, it was indeed, GREEnius. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "