The biggest play Gree ever made.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The biggest play Gree ever made.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up The biggest play Gree ever made.

Gree, this is your biggest, baddest, boldest move ever.
    The latest boss, and the availability of trinkets dropping like leaves in the fall, make this the greatest change in the history of Funzio and Gree gaming.

You've unleashed a GAMING TSUNAMI.

As we wait, watch, and wonder what your next move will be, Gree, we say WELL DONE! You've certainly shaken things up all across Modern War.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Yep this actually made me play the game more LOL

moved from 20 million to 500 million in 24 hours aiming to hit 1 billion by tonight

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Gree, this is your biggest, baddest, boldest move ever.
    The latest boss, and the availability of trinkets dropping like leaves in the fall, make this the greatest change in the history of Funzio and Gree gaming.

You've unleashed a GAMING TSUNAMI.

As we wait, watch, and wonder what your next move will be, Gree, we say WELL DONE! You've certainly shaken things up all across Modern War.
    Dewin Nuttin I think this is the last gasp of a once great game. Peeps in my Faction have gone from 4 billion to 9 billion overnight. Anyone who downloads the game now is never going to be a player. That can only mean Gree doesn't care about them because they know Modern War won't be around. The goal right now is to squeeze as much Gold from the addicts as they can. I feel sorry for all those players who will be all alone in their Mom's basement with nothing to do and their false sense of importance removed.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    They shut down criminal legacy which i liked but modern war seem cash cow for Gree since modern war get all latest update while crime city stuck crap units

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Dewin Nuttin I think this is the last gasp of a once great game. Peeps in my Faction have gone from 4 billion to 9 billion overnight. Anyone who downloads the game now is never going to be a player. That can only mean Gree doesn't care about them because they know Modern War won't be around. The goal right now is to squeeze as much Gold from the addicts as they can. I feel sorry for all those players who will be all alone in their Mom's basement with nothing to do and their false sense of importance removed.
    Tinker, the game has always been about squeezing as much gold from the community as possible. Stat inflation has been raging out of control for ages; and no new player that is not in a top 150 faction ever had a chance to begin with....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    Tinker, the game has always been about squeezing as much gold from the community as possible. Stat inflation has been raging out of control for ages; and no new player that is not in a top 150 faction ever had a chance to begin with....
    Stat inflation has never been like this weekend other than the Gree screw ups like the tank and boat glitches. This one is all Gree made and very deliberate. Don't chase this particular carrot with Gold. Your win will only be temporary. Just saying if a time sink on your phone is what you want you better start looking for another app (preferably a 5 star and not associated with Gree).

PS: Gree has taken this Funzio game down to 3 stars
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    The thing is MW is not the only game with Power Creep. Pokemon TCG has basic Pokemon with over 200 HP now that can deal over 150 damage. Creep happens to make the game interesting again, which is was for me. I was expecting to wait till Dragon CDR for my next inflation but Im glad it came sooner.

Post Count
    Actually drained the battery on my phone playing. Can't remember the last time I did that.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Stat inflation has never been like this weekend other than the Gree screw ups like the tank and boat glitches. This one is all Gree made and very deliberate. Don't chase this particular carrot with Gold. Your win will only be temporary. Just saying if a time sink on your phone is what you want you better start looking for another app (preferably a 5 star and not associated with Gree).

PS: Gree has taken this Funzio game down to 3 stars
    And the award for best unintentional irony in a MW post goes to........

Why would you chase ANY carrot in this game with gold? When has ANY win in this entire false, digital universe that can be disabled with a flick of a switch, been anything other than temporary? Your game pixel armies are not real world assets my friend. Never have been, never will be.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    well done gree, jumped a total 2.2b in stats for my main and over 500 mill jump in stats for my mini

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Actually drained the battery on my phone playing. Can't remember the last time I did that.

And GREE's target player base speaks out! Keep chasing my friends, GREE loves you!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    And GREE's target player base speaks out! Keep chasing my friends, GREE loves you!
    Yeah, 4bln to 80bln all in a day's work....don't get left behind!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi i was thinking abt ur post and few other threads last night...extreme tired so might not be best idea to post.

now i dont know what fl is giving or fltq as i left the faction i was helping last cycle few days ago so hv no team to see those events now.

but the eb and iltq are paying very high units for easy hits and as they progress needs energy bags later gold as almost everyone will want to jump this bandwagon and with 40% sale...

the thing is most of the units that ive got so far will do nada for high teams and sup etc maybe further up the ltq fltq it might....

but the teams who spend gold may now spend more trying to get the higher ones thus getting closer to the teams above and the teams abv not wanting that will buy and the teams abv etc repeat etc.

i dont know if it will panic sup as they so high they need super super cooper trooper booster boosted super units to prob make their army... but in the end whatever is going on... its a major gold rush and if it lasts the rest of the month gree will be raking it in and the next ltqs and events will probably be so high that only sup wins again lol.

tired to read back sorry for any errors bye.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 03-22-2015 at 03:55 AM.

Post Count
    Yes Dew this is certainly an interesting turn of events. Think this might require a bag of Cheezies instead of popcorn even!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Yes Dew this is certainly an interesting turn of events. Think this might require a bag of Cheezies instead of popcorn even!
    I will have some very interesting revelations for YOU EXCLUSIVELY, my friend, in about 48 to 60 odd hours. I'll just PM you with my intel. At the moment all I can say is that this current situation has nothing negative that I have observed (from my bottom feeder perspective, of course). That said, remember the "pink trees" and a few other interesting capers that a mutual friend of ours once pulled? Well, something is being cooked up that will, perhaps, make those excellent capers appear so amateurish. Time will tell, mt friend, but things could suddenly become very interesting again.

PS: Have you maxed the boostesses for your experimental faction shells?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "