Strategy Maps dont function

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strategy Maps dont function

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Strategy Maps dont function

According to bonus list the strategy mas should be increasing CP bonuses but they are not showing up in anyone's bonus summary and do not appear to function - what's up?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Another example of the kind of quality programming we've come to expect from Gree.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    According to bonus list the strategy mas should be increasing CP bonuses but they are not showing up in anyone's bonus summary and do not appear to function - what's up?
    Sent in support ticket?
    As you know it's the weekend, and Gree never responds to the forums till Monday at the earliest.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Vile

I am now working on all three games that is correct but I have not left the KA community =) I am still here surfing the forums on a daily basis!
    waffleking checks the forum daily, so you can be confident that they will fix this issue quickly. GREE is committed to a high quality player experience. their support is very responsive, so they will certainly offer reasonable compensation to anybody who has not received the advertised bonuses.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    waffleking checks the forum daily, so you can be confident that they will fix this issue quickly. GREE is committed to a high quality player experience. their support is very responsive, so they will certainly offer reasonable compensation to anybody who has not received the advertised bonuses.
    If you belive it....
    want to buy the Golden Gate Bridge? Have the deed printed out, or perhaps a gold mine in Alaska?
    Either one cheap....
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Brooklyn Bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    If you belive it....
    want to buy the Golden Gate Bridge? Have the deed printed out, or perhaps a gold mine in Alaska?
    Either one cheap....
    That's what those maps are. They are the deeds to those locations. Just as useful, anyway.

I know this is rhetorical, but why can't you ever test anything before deployment?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my post above was sarcasm. these recurring issues are slowly destroying the game. I have a 60% cp boost from the maps but my average cp has actually declined by 10% over the course of the event after getting the maps. add this to the recent changes the developers have made to the game that have harmed their long standing customers, like changing the battle calc and increasing difficulty on EB and RB. the increase in variability and chance and lottery style rewards, unresponsive customer support, disregard of player feedback, lack of communication before major game changes, lack of info on events, long standing bugs that they refuse to fix. it is amazing that the game has survived this long despite the decision making process at GREE, which is clearly not prioritizing the game experience. behind the game, there is a real company with real people coding and making decisions about the game. it is hard to imagine how they come to some of these decisions and how they can continue to fumble and release bugged events so consistently without any change to their process.
    Last edited by candii; 03-21-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: clarification

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One of my games has a +80% boost from these maps. Too bad they are worthless.
    Thanks for nothing Gree!

And we're supposed to care about 60 wins?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Has anyone got a reply from gree about this?
    (I am assuming some sent in tickets)
    Daily player

Post Count
    No reply at all, real nice that we get a temporary boost that does not work. My CP's have been awful all weekend, this boost may have helped that. It appears to me, that they tanked CP points before the event, with the boosts to put points back where they were, but the boosts don't work. This is going to make a lot of people very angry, I know I'm not happy with these lousy breadcrumb points.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The maps appear to be working now. They are listed as active if you check your individual bonuses. I scored 950 CPs on one hit.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They are working - and on the first war we were scoring well . Now I'm getting 450-600
    I have a 218% bonus which means 545 points is only 250 raw :

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So now it's not just stat inflation that is in order, but cp as well. I am curious to see how greed addresses this imbalance and makes it more challenging.