The BP race is over

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The BP race is over

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The BP race is over

So after having the most amount of fun chasing BP, joining GM BP groups and meeting loads of new people from various factions, who live all over the world, Gree has gone and ruined it all.

The race to Apollo was brilliant, it was fun and added a new dimension to the game, but what with these new mega units, there is no need to get to Apollo anymore as those ships are going to be useless, what the hell are you doing gree ?

It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to tell anyone I'm having fun, because as soon as something starts getting fun in the game, gree go ahead and do their best to chuff it up!

Great move! NOT!

Post Count
    You an still do it. No one is going to grind 3000 of these units. Im still on my race to Dragon CDR so I can fill out the rest of the unit space. Still grind the units if you can but don't stop with BP because those units are still good.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    You an still do it. No one is going to grind 3000 of these units. Im still on my race to Dragon CDR so I can fill out the rest of the unit space. Still grind the units if you can but don't stop with BP because those units are still good.
    I know several people who have mined 3,000 units already. They plan to keep mining units until Gree takes the boss into witness protection. From what I'm told, the boss is taking a very wicked, bruising beating this time!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I know several people who have mined 3,000 units already. They plan to keep mining units until Gree takes the boss into witness protection. From what I'm told, the boss is taking a very wicked, bruising beating this time!!!!
    3,000 times? come on how can some one beat the boss 3,000 times already. please let me know this, because i can only summon once every 2 minutes.
    even at 1 min, that 1,500 at most already.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    3,000 times? come on how can some one beat the boss 3,000 times already. please let me know this, because i can only summon once every 2 minutes.
    even at 1 min, that 1,500 at most already.
    These dudes don't like to snatch and tell. Nearest I can figure is they've automated their trinket collection. Dude said something about his "tap bot". Go figure, huh?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    These dudes don't like to snatch and tell. Nearest I can figure is they've automated their trinket collection. Dude said something about his "tap bot". Go figure, huh?
    To busy to respond - Farming like a lunatic - Best weekend ever!!!

Post Count
    Never chased BP anyway. Always seemed like a wast of time. Too much XP gained.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Never chased BP anyway. Always seemed like a wast of time. Too much XP gained.
    But the game has changed, for the first time ever there is a benefit in levelling/ranking up, so the Xp is irrelevant.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    So after having the most amount of fun chasing BP, joining GM BP groups and meeting loads of new people from various factions, who live all over the world, Gree has gone and ruined it all.

The race to Apollo was brilliant, it was fun and added a new dimension to the game, but what with these new mega units, there is no need to get to Apollo anymore as those ships are going to be useless, what the hell are you doing gree ?

It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to tell anyone I'm having fun, because as soon as something starts getting fun in the game, gree go ahead and do their best to chuff it up!

Great move! NOT!

Hate to say it but those in the BP rooms were only interested in out ranking other players so others couldn't rank up and have the better units as easily. I cant say how many times ive seen people whining about people hitting their boosts but those idiots always have their bases blacked out so people couldn't hit them for good BPS. Then they would run to the BP rooms so they could team up on players.

People can hit whoever they want now without worrying they can't get stronger if they don't rank up. Can't wait to hit the whiners some more now that the BP rooms aren't needed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    many people had already "finished" the BP race as there where no longer any units worth anything over apollo major, and this way GREE allowed the other players to cut down the huge stat gap a bit (which is good for the overall game). When gree releases new units for the higher ranks the gap will reappear (and you can go back to hunting BP)

on the farming thing, the bosses only appear after minimum 2 minutes after going down, and if you include some loading time (say 20 seconds), the quickest you can farm is 650/day (and that would require a bot), so people having 3000 now has hacked the game or are lying

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS