Guild names/emblems

I know many have expressed a desire to do so, so I'm curious- will there ever be a time where maybe a guild leader can change their guild name? Even if it costs gold/gems to do so? Also- any chance of getting new options for guild emblems with a wider variety?

Thank you
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

+1, yep I like the idea to change the name for costs of gems or gold, I have played in many games where u can change the name but with the cost of an ingame currency and I also believe that making the range of emblems wider would also be nice, as in many games I played the ranges of different emblems or flags, or whatnot are pretty wide compared to the 5-7 we get, although highly unlikely since this is a game that only implements new features to earn profit instead of just adding new features for the pleasure of the player base only.

Cheers;
    Amt venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I do like more emblems but i am not a fan of changing guildnames
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

...and I am not a fan of charging for every little game feature or players who suggest that.

Although, while thinking about it: why not have a 'special open' mode that may or may not drop a bronze-star spirit armor if you pay 1 gem every time one starts the game. I'm sure there would be many here who find that really cool and pay for it.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-20-2015 at 05:49 PM.

youre so salty its unreal.

i like the suggestion because we misspelled ours
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

hehe, that's a good reason to implement such a feature, and you should pay for it then as a punishment!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post

i like the suggestion because we misspelled ours
    Sea.. Bas? Happens, Kang

Anyway, I think that names, if possible to change, should be a one off thing. If we end up changing our guild names monthly or weekly it would just not seem right.

The emblem changes are nice, but it sucks that they are restricted to the element chosen at the beginning
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Sea.. Bas? Happens, Kang

Anyway, I think that names, if possible to change, should be a one off thing. If we end up changing our guild names monthly or weekly it would just not seem right.

The emblem changes are nice, but it sucks that they are restricted to the element chosen at the beginning
    Yep it does suck that the emblems are so so restricted, but the only reason changing the guildnames would really be a problem is recruitment, as some guilds could just change their name to DK or something and get tons of recruits whereas DK could change their name to something else causing confusion within the guild which could lead members to leave the guild thinking they accidentally pressed on "Ask to join guild" if those members were not notified of the name change yet and could cause confusion when the old name of said guild is kept and could lead to some players spending $200 thinking they are in the right guild and are going on a t25, t10, or t3 run, but I still support guild name change as no one wants to start over a guild just for the purpose of changing the name because that person made a mistake or something.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Last edited by Ant venom; 03-23-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Good argument! Disallow name changes for all guilds that have been in the Top 50 during the last 12 months then,
    and allow it for all others, because they are just cannon fodder for the win buyers and in a non-compete position anyway.

You still can't have 2 guilds with the same name, and most of the regular top guilds I don't see them changing really and so I don't see the issue with fake names anymore then there already is bc there are plenty of poser guilds out already
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    You still can't have 2 guilds with the same name, and most of the regular top guilds I don't see them changing really and so I don't see the issue with fake names anymore then there already is bc there are plenty of poser guilds out already
    exactly Heide ...

although i dun want to change either of my guild's emblem or name. but this is a good option ...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Kang's issue is one of the only ones where a name change would be good. other examples are "sparta unleased" (leashed..)
    This stuff happens and it is kind of a pain if you have come far and then your name isn't what it should be.

As per fake guilds, all top guilds use LINE and someone spending money in a fake guild would just not happen, let's be realistic.
    They would notice and then stop, or notice beforehand.

I would never change our emblem or name, it's the only real constant for most guilds in this game.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    But the misspelled ones cause so much amusement. Smile every time I see ' Iornforge Legion' and 'The Pillow Bitters' ... ;-)