Please tell me war length is error

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please tell me war length is error

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Please tell me war length is error

It appears you added a day to war. This on the heels of a 6 daty war that you got tos of feedback was too long.

Please tell us this is an error.

The formula that we are ok with is 1 day per week (so ~72 hours on 3 week cycle as usual). You are killing us. Please adjust.

Post Count
    This has to be an error.... Gree please.... We have to work during the week - that's the way we pay for our gems. If you continue like this you will first ruin our jobs and families and than the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After looking at the rewards(very nice rewards offered), I would say it's not a error, and we are going to just have to deal with it.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Not posting rewards till 12 hours before war. Adding an extra day without notice. No gem discount offers. Why is there no communication ever? This all comes on the heels of a labor intensive 7 day raid boss. Couple all that with the massive stat inflation it's just ridiculous the time and money investment needed to stay relevant in this game. It's already a full time job and you just asked us to work overtime for no pay. Unreal.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    Not posting rewards till 12 hours before war. Adding an extra day without notice. No gem discount offers. Why is there no communication ever? This all comes on the heels of a labor intensive 7 day raid boss. Couple all that with the massive stat inflation it's just ridiculous the time and money investment needed to stay relevant in this game. It's already a full time job and you just asked us to work overtime for no pay. Unreal.
    Well said QueBall.

Gree when will you at least pretend you care about your customers? You are driving peeps away in droves.
    We do not want a 4 day war! All along, the event shield showed a 3 day war, now all of a sudden it's 4 days.
    Our entire guild is very disappointed.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-20-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And, the fact that the war dates were altered only a few hours ago. Nasty practice! This will be my last war in my top ten guild. Gree has plenty of other addicts!
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 03-20-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Post Count
    I feel Gree is trying to wring the last drops from the game before it gets an Axe. It's coming, people, sooner rather than later. Mark my words on this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Well said QueBall.

Gree when will you at least pretend you care about your customers? You are driving peeps away in droves.
    We do not want a 4 day war! All along, the event shield showed a 3 day war, now all of a sudden it's 4 days.
    Our entire guild is very disappointed.
    GREE - STOP SCREWING WITH US. Take this back to the 3 day war that we've all scheduled our lives around. This is just plain WRONG! You cannot keep making last minute changes with NO NOTICE and expect to keep players - is this some sort of Psychological experiment to see the %age of people that you can break? I will not spend another penny on this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I feel Gree is trying to wring the last drops from the game before it gets an Axe. It's coming, people, sooner rather than later. Mark my words on this.
    Yep, looks like we are going out with a bang! It's just ridiculous! It's like LaW but on a bigger scale!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We just went through a 7 days war in MW. Gree really doesn't care about its customers.

Post Count
    Need an extra day to fix glitches
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040