What is the Purpose of Points Reset????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is the Purpose of Points Reset????

Post Count

What is the Purpose of Points Reset????

Would be nice if someone to explain what the purpose or intent of resetting the users skill points. Would be nice to have an idea how we should allocate our points. There is a reason behind doing this, what is it??????
    MW ID: 676461279

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have been asking for it for a while.

I have had no issues with the reset and am glad they decided to let us do it! Thank you Gree for ensuring that there weren't major issues with this!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They had to reset points to fix their auto leveling glitch. They wouldnt have done it otherwise.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The #1 question on everyone's mind. Has Gree adjusted the att/def skill points???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    They had to reset points to fix their auto leveling glitch. They wouldnt have done it otherwise.
    Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it was nice hitting some level 350 players for 400+ points. Have not got a 400 since Brazil
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    I for one am really pleased that the great GREE has made this update. I've been playing since day 1, or close to it, when there were no alliances and no real tips around. I spent all my skill points on att/def. Big, massive mistake. Now all fixed up and I can play properly. Yay! Go GREE.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfaceToAir View Post
    I for one am really pleased that the great GREE has made this update. I've been playing since day 1, or close to it, when there were no alliances and no real tips around. I spent all my skill points on att/def. Big, massive mistake. Now all fixed up and I can play properly. Yay! Go GREE.
    Exactly. You nailed it
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblacklamp View Post
    Exactly. You nailed it
    Well, they could have removed the attack and defense 'skills' altogether and refunded just those skill points. Instead, these useless skills remain present for new/uninformed users to throw away their new skill points into.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am not sure where to go with skill points. Got stamina to 50, energy to 3500, and have 280 skill points left over. I have placed nothing on att/def at the moment. Any comments/suggestions from long term players

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BD100 View Post
    I am not sure where to go with skill points. Got stamina to 50, energy to 3500, and have 280 skill points left over. I have placed nothing on att/def at the moment. Any comments/suggestions from long term players
    I'd sit on them. Who knows what changes are going on that Gree hasn't told us about right now. It would be unfortunate to find out that attack and defense matter again (somehow) and to reset your stats it's going to cost you 500 gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another purpose was probably to take care of those Hacked accounts which has enormous skill points not related to the level that is stated. Anyway, I’m generally happy with the reset which allow me to make some minor tweaks to my account since the gameplay has changed tremendously since I started.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Act 1 is over. Hold your hats, grab your coats, act 2 is coming.....
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any suggestions on how to best allocate the "new" skill points?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If your smart put all points to stamina. Lmao. As soon as we all change them gree will change the game.