Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[AMA] Knights & Dragons Ask Me Anything - April 15th

Please join us Wednesday, April 15th, at 2:00PM PDT for our second Developer Ask Me Anything! Please join us in discussing and asking questions about Knights & Dragons game development, upcoming features, and more!

We will be joined by:

Arclite - Game Designer (IUGO)
    Friendly - Associate Producer (IUGO)
    Bus Driver - Sr. Project Manager (GREE)

So as to allow those in other time zones to participate and this thread will be unlocked April 14th at 5pm PDT so that you may post your questions in advance. The Developers will arrive Wednesday 2PM sharp and will be answering questions here for one hour! The thread will then be locked at at the conclusion of the AMA. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

When asking questions please refrain from asking about the following, as the Developers will not address these questions:

- Drop Rates
    - Customer Support (Tickets, Responses, etc.)
    - Dates for Future Content Release

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses the Development Team will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Please keep everything on topic and constructive.

We have opened it up two and a half hours early and we are now accepting questions! Ask away!

Heroic mode: Why still only a week?

Milestone rewards: Will they be upgraded for EB, and will they be added to EW?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Some concerns and questions from myself and my guild:

Will the map get an overhaul? The rest of the areas seem stale and the buildings don’t change.

Are you going to extend the Heroic Mode past 7 days? (Maybe 14 days)

Can we get a calendar of events or more advance warning to things like Fusion Fighter Blitz? This type of event requires time to plan and organize guilds before the lockout.

Will the smelting event occur again or do you plan on increasing the amount of armors you are able to collect?

How long before Dragonforged armor will be fusable?
    When will the free gems be back in IOS, it's been way too long!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

A few questions from my guild members and myself.

1. Will there ever be an opportunity to trade gems, armors amongst guild members?

2. Are you able to open up an exchange of gold to gems?

3. When will we be able to combine dragonforged from 2 epics?

4. Are you looking at opening up new areas and creating new bad guys to fight?
    Last edited by Mammakat; 04-14-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    When asking questions please refrain from asking about the following, as the Developers will not address these questions:

- Drop Rates
    That means one part of the Heroic Mode problem is screwed. Well then:

How long before Dragonforged Armors become craftable?
    Will you please increase the time limit for Heroic Mode?
    Can you add more ways to get Gems, like from killing Monsters?
    Will there be a Starmetal Dragonforged Armor?

Are you going to give players more opportunities to get jewelery, especially fusion boosts? If yes, when and in what way?

Are you planning to add more features relating to guild's development like extra ranks, quests etc?
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Mammakat View Post
    And 5. On a personal note, When will I receive my rings and amulets that were taken from me?
    - Customer Support (Tickets, Responses, etc.)
    This question cannot be answered here. Please send in a ticket to CS. If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine, Relic or Bolt with your ticket number and they will make sure it is not overlooked.

Hi,

It has been a while since we have the 52 chests of Jewellery(Rings/Amu). Can I check is there schedule to bring them back?
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Hey? Can you guys make Rings and Amulets craftable? Also could you revamp the stats of prior Nemesis armor and make a Nemesis chest, only they can be like 4 stars or something (because some of the past Nemesis armor's looked really cool)?

Will there be another type of heroic mode where we can get dragon forge Armor instead of epics? And when are we gonna be able to just craft rings and amulets like we do armors? How about changing the milestones for guild raids and arena battles with more armors and gems? Or how about being able to trade in fuse stones for gems? That would be even better .

The amount of fodder to enhance the new epic+ from bosses is very high.

Do you plan to help with that, if yes in what way?

Can we limit war declares to just HC and above? I can't see a good reason to have a commander declaring wars.

With the above, can you institute the ability for the Guild Master or Guild Sentinel to be able to remove players from a guild during a special event? I just had a guy up and quit on our guild in the middle of the last war. He could have sabotaged our efforts easily if he wanted to even though he did not....... he had commander rank.

As a result of the Heroic Mode difficulty can you have potions drop on the map as well? Right now a potion is worth more to me than a common level ring or amulet.

This has been asked before so I'll just inquire about a timetable for revamping the level ups. Also, any insight into what might be included instead of or besides 25k, 1 gold key and 1 gem?

In terms of Events:

a.) With the drastic decrease of pace after the first hours of war - How come you drag Epic Wars out for 3 Days? Income/Gems spent cannot be a justification, as the data proves that one out of the three is highly stagnating. It is not enjoyable for the players to war 72 hours at all.

b.) First there was an armor-imbalance favoring Raids, now with Dragonforged this kind of favored Epic Wars - Why can't rewards be slightly better each time? How do you justify that a Raid Armor released 1 week after an Epic War armor is 200-250 base stats lower?

c.) Why are players able to perform more than one Account-Transfer during Events? This leads to violation of ToS. If someone wishes to switch from his Device A to B, he will not swap these around numerous times. I am sure you know where I am heading here :-)

d.) Whilst it is nice that you play around with the schedule of events, it would be nice if you kept War starts to Friday. Hitting Wars 66% into working days, almost 90% for Australians, isn't feasible at all.

That should cover my side.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!