Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Don't know if this falls under "Customer Service" section, as I am not inquiring about a ticket:
    Usually I see the same 2-4 names under my tickets, in almost 2 years of playing and writing tickets.
    As you might know, many players are unhappy with the kind of support received and while this isn't technically your job as Design/Development team:

Is there ambition to expand the support team to improve the amount of time it takes to get back to players as well as the quality of solving actual issues?
    Cheers guys, thank you for answering most stuff so far.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

How many people are actively playing K&D now? Has it been going down or up? How many of those are totally free-to-play? What do people spend per month on K&D on average? And have you seen the South Park episode "Freemium isn't free" and laughed like evil, mad super-villains while rubbing your hands and showering each other with dollar bills?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Don't know if this falls under "Customer Service" section, as I am not inquiring about a ticket:
    Usually I see the same 2-4 names under my tickets, in almost 2 years of playing and writing tickets.
    As you might know, many players are unhappy with the kind of support received and while this isn't technically your job as Design/Development team:

Is there ambition to expand the support team to improve the amount of time it takes to get back to players as well as the quality of solving actual issues?
    Cheers guys, thank you for answering most stuff so far.
    Hi there Phill,

This is definitely more of a CS type question that the dev team won't be able to answer for you since they aren't responsible for CS talent acquisition. I will pass along your comments about CS response to the relevant individuals.

Thanks for your participation!

Interesting feedback here, it's always nice to see answers from the developers - even if those answers are not what you'd like to hear. It is probably a good thing you restricted comments and questions regarding customer service, or you would be spending 90% of your answering time on those issues. Overall, K&D is a good game, and fun to play, tho IOS does feel a bit neglected with the gem issue .. even if not your fault, you get the blame.

When is the next EB collection coming? Are you even working on one?

Will the video offer button be back soon!!! Please say yes

Arrow AMA Answers #3

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Hello Devs, I've got the biggest followship for Knights and Dragons on YouTube and...[/B]
    Questions:
    Question #1 - Are there ever going to be new Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare and Legendary Armors available in the game?
    Question #2 - Will Chromatic or Kaleidoscopic armors return into the game? If yes, will they be an Legendary/Epic or Dragonforged?
    Question #3 - (Follow up on #2): Will there evere be an Starmetal epics boss (ALL Elements)
    Question #4 - Could we please get an extention on the Heroic Mode timeframe? 1 Week is simply too short for most players. The ideal time would be around 1.5 - 2 weeks to give us a breather.
    Question #5 - Any plans for a Dragonforged armor on Heroic Mode?
    Question #6 - Will there be more Epic Boss Collection Events? It's been a while since the last one.
    Question #7 - We've noticed that the Dragonforged armor is better during a Raid/War versus a Chest, is there any reason for this?
    Question #8 - How do things work for Older Epics? Will they get a stats buff or will they become craftable? Are they just going to sit around or are there plans for them?
    Question #9 - What is the inspiration for some of the armor and Epic Boss designs?
    Question #10 - Will there be Epics appearing in the Dark Prince chest? (Maybe Older ones?)
    Question #11 - The Epics available from the Epic Boss are an issue, They go up to Level 99 while they are only a little bit stronger than the latest Legendaries. Could you make them easier to level up?
    Question #12 - What is the best way to contact you if we got any problems or issues to report?
    Question #13 - What can we expect as far as Free Gems go? Will there be a button again? Is there going to be a limit? Will it be removed entirely?
    Question #14 - Will we ever see an increase in armor/friend slots?
    Question #15 - Is there anything new feature coming soon? If yes, could you give some info regarding it?
    Question #16 - The Dragonforged are extremely overpowered, are they going to be nerfed?
    Question #17 - Is Knights and Dragons ever going to merge servers?
    Question #18 - Are Dragonforged going to be fusible?
    Question #19 - There is no point leveling above 100 basically, are there gonna be better level up rewards soon?
    1) We currently have no such plans.
    2) If we introduce them they will be Dragonforged.
    3) We currently have no such plans.
    5) We currently have no such plans.
    6) Yes, stay tuned!
    7) We feel that competition should be rewarded more over luck.
    8) We currently have no plans for old epics.
    9) We have a very diverse and passionate team. We usually start with a high level concept and let Artists fill in the rest.
    Inspirations can range from other games, movies to books and life itself. We do our best to keep things unique and exciting!
    10) We currently have no such plans.
    11) We are looking into countering this with more fusion fodder rewards.
    12) CS
    14) We currently have no such plans.
    15) A new small feature is about to be released. We are working hard to provide you with new and engaging content as I type.
    16) We currently have no nerf plans.
    17) Due to technical limitations this is unlikely.
    18) This will be possible someday
    19) We are adding this to our backlog.

Those are some interesting suggestions. We will take a closer look when we have some time.
    Thanks!

a) will knights and dragons be again on tapjoy?
    b) will u give more ways to get healt potions? they're very hard to get
    c) will u decrease de gold required to get a fusion boost when we give gold to the guild? (2.000.000 gold per a fb isn't good, maybe 200-500k would be reasonable)
    d) will u decrease the time to craft an epic (3 days)
    Last edited by Fernando Mauricio Flores; 04-15-2015 at 03:01 PM.

a.) Are you aware that for raids, you give out practically the same rewards for #1, #2, #3 if we look at the MAIN reward - Armor.
    Whilst it is understandable you cannot give the three top players, assuming they come from the #1 three versions of a Mono for placing #1 Guildwise and Top 3 Individual wise, don't you think this devalues the idea of attempting to perform on a very high GUILD level in raids?

b.) As developers, do any of you actually PLAY KnD? From other games, often staff have their own private accounts and it really depicts if they truly love the game. If you do play, would you say that you do love the game? If so, what is it that makes you like your own game? Content? Community?
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    Will you be giving away a huge prize near the end of the month?
    - You'll have to stay tuned in until the end-of-the-month, but I believe there may be something worthwhile.

Will there be Seven-Star Armor?
    - Nothing in the short term, but potentially something to consider for a future release.

Can you make it easier to get gems and potions, such as by killing monsters?
    - No current plans on revisiting the loot table / systems balancing.

Is it possible to implement armor and jewelry trading?
    - Trading in-game items between friends could be fun, will need to further investigate security issues.

Arrow AMA Answers #3

I'm sorry if my answers seem short and abrupt. I'm trying to answer as many as possible.
    Last Answers:

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmon AK View Post
    i have a few questions myself, i gather alot of information looking through the game design and stuff itself....
    here is some of my questions
    1: i wonder with the come of rings and amulets...will there be also belts and earrings?
    2: when will we get (like the phoenix ward) another cool chance chest featuring a dragonforged armor that you will get at 1400 gems?
    3: are you planning to make more areas or more sort of events?
    4: i wonder how the team will see this game at the end of 2015, i hope the game will still worth to play
    i like this game already so far i have nothing to complain annyway or annymore....
    i hope you will answer...
    1) We currently have no such plans.
    2) Phoenix Ward was never a guaranteed Dragonforged Armor for 1400 gems. We will introduce more Dragonforged Armors
    in upcoming chests.
    3) Yes
    4) We will continue to improve and work on the game as long as we have an active user base.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Questions re Heroic Mode:
    1.Can you explain the design philosophy behind making Heroic Mode epics harder and harder to get while making all other routes to epics easier (more awards from wars, fusion even chest rates upped)? It's not as if the heroic mode armors are better than what's available otherwise.
    2. This isn't specifically what the drop rate is, but rather are the heroic fragment drop rates purely random, or are they or can they influenced by player actions?
    1) See my previous answer regarding Heroic Mode.
    2) There is no way to influence the drop rate by player actions. It's the same for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by therealfakie View Post
    Just a few random questions.
    1. Will arena rewards ever be like war? The epics for lesser placements?
    2. Will the castle storyline ever grow? Like more areas?
    3. Can you guys make a trading system to trade epics and such
    4. Other than that I love the game thank you for the hard work
    1) This might be introduced sometime in the near future
    2) We have no definite plans for this yet.
    3) Very unlikely
    4) This wasn't a question but thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Will heroic always be 1 week long?
    Will it always start 2 days after last 1 ends? I feel thats way too short of a time inbetween.
    Will the rewards for leveling up ever qctually reflect on the achievement? I mean, 25k gold for hittin say lvl 300 is a joke.
    Will u ever make potions easier to obtain? For example, random drops during the story mode, or allow us to purchase some for gold? This would benefit everyone and show you appreciate us, just don't make them cost gems...
    - Depends on participation
    - Depends on participation
    - We are adding this issue to the backlog.
    - We currently have no such plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmygammer View Post
    1- will there be more epic stages added to knights and dragons in the future?
    2- will dragonforged armors be fusible in the future?
    3- will there be more jewelry chests in the future (rings/amulets)
    Check my previous answers regarding your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmygammer View Post
    4- will there be some milestone rewards for guild wars / fusion fighters blitz? Like for raids
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by loine88 View Post
    May be ignorant and new to the forums but isn't this a Q&A? Where are responses from devs?
    Here!

Thanks Everyone!

Regards,
    Arclite

Wait! WHat do you mean by "backlog"?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    Wait! WHat do you mean by "backlog"?
    Ideas they are most likely pondering on.

Thank you for your participation in the Knights & Dragons AMA. We appreciate your questions and dedication!