What's new with CC?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What's new with CC?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What's new with CC?

I haven't played since May 2014, so what have I missed? What are average stats and what are the best stats? Do the high IPH people still get robbed blind? Are you guys still forced to deal with event after event? Who are the mods now? And what else have i missed out on? Thanks for your answers.
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler84 View Post
    I haven't played since May 2014, so what have I missed? What are average stats and what are the best stats? Do the high IPH people still get robbed blind? Are you guys still forced to deal with event after event? Who are the mods now? And what else have i missed out on? Thanks for your answers.
    It's been awhile since I've bought flowers for my wife just because. What kind and color would you suggest? Not roses either, two dozen roses is boring.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I haven't played since May 2014, so what have I missed?
    Almost nothing.

What are average stats and what are the best stats?
    Irrelevant, and even more irrelevant. There's always someone you can beat, there's always someone who can beat you. This hasn't changed in 3+ years, and it will never change regardless what the actual stat numbers say. (For those challenged in the head, this is proof that spending on stats is ducking fumb).

Do the high IPH people still get robbed blind?
    Does a bear gree in the woods?

Are you guys still forced to deal with event after event?
    Is the sky blue?

Who are the mods now?
    Completely irrelevant.

And what else have i missed out on? Thanks for your answers.
    Gree tried to force a major change to the game mechanics in CC, KA, and MW. It was an epic failure, some lacking in the mental department threw money at Gree over it (as expected), and Gree had to revert back to the "original" mechanics.

The whole ordeal just reeked (and still reeks) of "new coke". That is to say, replace a stagnating product with a 'new' version of itself, which some will love, others will need to try, and others will hate, and then go back to the original or 'classic' version once it's obvious to everyone (not just to some) how bad the new version is.
    Last edited by Weasel; 03-22-2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Gree sucks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah I am not surprised CC was alot more fun before the endless events and Stat inflation. I am happy that I won the game.
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I haven't played since May 2014, so what have missed...? Thanks for your answers.
    While the others have given you the answer, I feel compelled to ask you a question: Why did you return?
    Why did you stop playing in the first place?
    Anyway, wish you luck friend.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Weasel you will be missed..Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Almost nothing.

Irrelevant, and even more irrelevant. There's always someone you can beat, there's always someone who can beat you. This hasn't changed in 3+ years, and it will never change regardless what the actual stat numbers say. (For those challenged in the head, this is proof that spending on stats is ducking fumb).

Does a bear *profanity removed* in the woods?

Is the sky blue?

Irrelevant. A rose by any other name, and all that. *insult removed*

Gree tried to force a major change to the game mechanics in CC, KA, and MW. It was an epic failure, some lacking in the mental department threw money at Gree over it (as expected), and Gree had to revert back to the "original" mechanics.

The whole ordeal just reeked (and still reeks) of "new coke". That is to say, replace a stagnating product with a 'new' version of itself, which some will love, others will need to try, and others will hate, and then go back to the original or 'classic' version once it's obvious to everyone (not just to some) how bad the new version is.

hahaha oh that made my week lmfao but its sad to see Weasel banned as much as I disliked him he was right most of the time. I don't know what to do now i'll probably quit cc
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well, stat inflation and iph inflation for 1 thing. There was a new idea implemented called accomplices. Most people hated it since it made it harder to win attacks in war. That's gone now. There's also a new event called Street Assault.

Edit: i think ive been in a syn with you before
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.