A suggestion to Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A suggestion to Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A suggestion to Gree

Hello Gree and everyone

After many years of playing MW I've gained a lot of experience. Gree makes error that is a fundamental part of the game. My idea is to give a standard reward/compensation when we point out real mistakes in game. For instance some are missing units from map missions. Standard is to have us look through our inventory to find what is missing. Since this is clearly a fault on your behalf then a.compensation in gold would be fair.

Have a nice day
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Hello Gree and everyone

After many years of playing MW I've gained a lot of experience. Gree makes error that is a fundamental part of the game. My idea is to give a standard reward/compensation when we point out real mistakes in game. For instance some are missing units from map missions. Standard is to have us look through our inventory to find what is missing. Since this is clearly a fault on your behalf then a.compensation in gold would be fair.

Have a nice day
    Hmm.. All of a sudden an Aerosmith song has popped into my head!!!! DREAM ON, DREAM ON AHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I like the idea of fines, every time Gree screw up every player gets 100 gold.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMGCCPERCY View Post
    Hmm.. All of a sudden an Aerosmith song has popped into my head!!!! DREAM ON, DREAM ON AHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Lol!

How about Twisted Sister... We're not gonna take it.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 03-19-2015 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I like the idea of fines, every time Gree screw up every player gets 100 gold.
    They would give away more than they sell.