Hybrid View

criminal legacy transfer

Im trying to transfer diamonds from criminal legacy. I have over 1000 that needs transferred. Ive sent support emails from both accts and havent got my gems yet. Its bad enough i have to start over and build new fighters....how long is this going to take? I would like to open some vaults and not feel like i have to completely start from scratch.

They're two completely different games. You can't transfer gems.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    They're two completely different games. You can't transfer gems.
    Yes you can

On April 16, 2015, Criminal Legacy will be taken offline and will no longer be available for play. Thanks to all of the loyal fans who have continued to take down the toughest crime lords and keep our streets safe. We’d also like to inform all players that you will not be able to make in-app purchases in the game starting today, March 16, 2015. If you have unused diamonds, you will be able to convert them to gems in Knights & Dragons – also developed by GREE in partnership with IUGO. For more information, please visit http://greegam.es/CLegacy.
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 03-21-2015 at 12:34 AM.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

I suppose you will be able to transfer those/receive them once CL is actually shut down? not sure but as we took one some from CL, they are having the same issue. Not being alone with issues is always good as it increases the chances of it being solved asap
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

I'm having this same issue, it has been a month and still no transfer.

I got my diamonds transfered to gems.But, I put in for it right away, when the first alert came out telling how to do it. Lost around 60 gems though, doing it that early.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Hey there,

Sorry there's been a delay in your transfer of gems. If you could please send me a PM letting me know that it's about your CL/KnD gem transfer with your ticket numbers, I can try and give this a nudge for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

Sorry there's been a delay in your transfer of gems. If you could please send me a PM letting me know that it's about your CL/KnD gem transfer with your ticket numbers, I can try and give this a nudge for you.
    I pm:d you Relic over a week ago about my missing gems, still waiting for some gems to be transferred as I played CL to the bitter end.