Shameful behavior

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shameful behavior

Post Count

Shameful behavior

Been lurking on the forum for years, never really had the urge to say a peep until now. But I'm just so disgusted. Recently, I've been in some rooms (which I had to leave) on other chat apps and have had the displeasure of seeing how a syndicate that I've jumped to help during RB events in the past really operates.

It seems that lynching, homophobic, and most disgusting holocaust posts and memes are not only allowed but encouraged by the leadership of Horsemen of the apocalypse HoA. I won't bother describing or posting examples as I'm sure some of you have seen them as well. I PM'd the leader and was told pretty much to buy a sense of humor, quit being a baby and deal with it. Freedom of speech and such. It pains me that views and ideals like this still exist in decent society. The fact that these clowns derive pleasure from making a mockery of some of the darkest days in recent history is pathetic. When I threatened that my syndicate would boycott helping in the future, she just laughed and told me there were plenty of other syndicates to do her bidding. Narcissist much?

Maybe I can't stop them from doing it, but what my syndicate and I can do is never jump to help their pathetic syndicate again in the future. I've talked to many other players and syndicates, and they feel the same. I can't force any of you to follow our lead, but at least think about who you are helping in the future. Shame on you HoA. Phew....ok I think I'm done. TLDR rant over.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The lurk is strong in that one.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I wholeheartedly agree. I am all for fun and games but HOA have pushed this to the next level.

What's more they are teaching people how to hack gold and are asking for PayPal money to do so.

Gree should look into this syndicate as they use a method that allows them to purchase the $4.99 bundle pack but receive the gold and prizes for the $99.99 bundle pack.

Racism and hacking from this syndicate, avoid at all cost.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    As a proud, former member of HoA, I am saddened and disheartened to hear that they have stooped to this level. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated. I call for an immediate removal of HoA by Gree. They are not a CC syndicate, but rather a racist, hate fueled gang.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh really grim. I have never seen trolling at this level before. It is pathetic and sad. No one believes your bs.

Find another hobby.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

heget gold from china for mark
    how yes
    Proud owner of the Pimp's Lowrider

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe bananas View Post
    Oh really grim. I have never seen trolling at this level before. It is pathetic and sad. No one believes your bs.

Find another hobby.
    Have you seen the Kakao rooms lately? The disgusting comments and racist pictures. If you think this is trolling then you are sick and deeply disturbed.

Go back to HOA and spread your racist rhetoric there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @ meatloaf . Sas have told us they are dealing with grim's racist comments and lies about hoa hacking . If he has offended you then you need to contact sas about this matter. HOA can not do anythink about a guy that is not in our syn. Grim is in sas 2.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 03-18-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Have you seen the Kakao rooms lately? The disgusting comments and racist pictures. If you think this is trolling then you are sick and deeply disturbed.

Go back to HOA and spread your racist rhetoric there.
    No I gave up on kakao a few months ago. Rooms quickly became full of trolls, ruining it for everyone. At least with gm, the trolls can be removed for a while.

I have only seen what you and your other groupme account (Steve 2) have posted under the name of HoA. Those I have screenshots of.

Move along Steve, grim reaper, captain torgue, laser kat... Whatever you want to call yourself.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    If you want to bury your head in the sand go right ahead but don't expect others to do it. The leader of HOA posted the photos and allows hacking in their syndicate. The blame is placed solely at the feet of HOA and no amount of denial can absolve your syndicate of its sins.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been in HOA for 5 months now. At no time have i seen this. Or hacked any gold........that would be nice pay 4.99 for the big bundles.......i think meatloaf maybe mistaken some of these chat rooms have many people in it and is hard to control. Well have a good day.....

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Could a moderator check the IP address for cpt torque and meatloaf? I believe them to be the same person.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is disturbing indeed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will no longer help HOA in the future. It's 2015 people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Could a moderator check the IP address for cpt torque and meatloaf? I believe them to be the same person.
    By all means please do so, I can assure you that I am not the OP. If you don't believe the claims simply join one of the rooms in question and see for yourself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Been lurking on the forum for years, never really had the urge to say a peep until now. But I'm just so disgusted. Recently, I've been in some rooms (which I had to leave) on other chat apps and have had the displeasure of seeing how a syndicate that I've jumped to help during RB events in the past really operates.

It seems that lynching, homophobic, and most disgusting holocaust posts and memes are not only allowed but encouraged by the leadership of Horsemen of the apocalypse HoA. I won't bother describing or posting examples as I'm sure some of you have seen them as well. I PM'd the leader and was told pretty much to buy a sense of humor, quit being a baby and deal with it. Freedom of speech and such. It pains me that views and ideals like this still exist in decent society. The fact that these clowns derive pleasure from making a mockery of some of the darkest days in recent history is pathetic. When I threatened that my syndicate would boycott helping in the future, she just laughed and told me there were plenty of other syndicates to do her bidding. Narcissist much?

Maybe I can't stop them from doing it, but what my syndicate and I can do is never jump to help their pathetic syndicate again in the future. I've talked to many other players and syndicates, and they feel the same. I can't force any of you to follow our lead, but at least think about who you are helping in the future. Shame on you HoA. Phew....ok I think I'm done. TLDR rant over.

I have not seen anything regarding any gold hack but have seen some pretty disturbing recruiting photos by hoa on Kakao. If you associate with them you will be pit in the same category as that shameful syn. If you say you can't control members then remove them
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!