(IOS) War of Technomancer Graph (March 16-18 2015)

As you all know, this war was changed entirely due to the War Prizing from T1, T3, T10 & T25. Therefore it has made this war more expensive than ever.

T1...Leading all the way without much changes although on Day 1 it was overtaken for a couple of hours....lol
    T3...Very very tough fights here...Total of 6 Alliance Guilds were aiming for T3 position as it will have a Plus....as you can see...Singapore Legends & Rowdy Gentlemen have made it to T3....of course with significant amount of contribution...it is actually very near to T1.
    T10....After Day1...it seems to be very stable....no guild trying to overtake T10....making it a very smooth ride.
    T25....This is another tough fight...Deutsche Nordlichter stayed below the radar at T26-T25 and shot up to T12 and pushed IceBlooded out....

One thing we have learned....always come well prepared and prepare for the worst....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Great job Kent Chai for yet another wonderful graph of the war results, I hope to see more to come!

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Yo Kent,

Great job once again. This war was crazy...

Keep up the good job you're doing man...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

crazy, but fun. Joined up Café Noir for the event. T15 to T26 was separated by 1.5 million in the final hours. Definitely a nail biter. Sucks being the one getting bumped, hearts go out to KOK and IB. took being VERY active and 750-800 gems to barely make t25. The biggest winner in my opinion is Gree they get the money and I was a satisfied customer.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    crazy, but fun. Joined up Café Noir for the event. T15 to T26 was separated by 1.5 million in the final hours. Definitely a nail biter. Sucks being the one getting bumped, hearts go out to KOK and IB. took being VERY active and 750-800 gems to barely make t25. The biggest winner in my opinion is Gree they get the money and I was a satisfied customer.
    Wow, am I understanding this right? Finished in T25 using 750-800 gems? Android was a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Great job Kent Chai for yet another wonderful graph of the war results, I hope to see more to come!

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Thanks Ant.
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Yo Kent,

Great job once again. This war was crazy...

Keep up the good job you're doing man...

Was really crazy....glad you got your plus....cheers.
    The Untouchables

Hey Kent, what were the exact scores for t25 and t10 on iOS? Sry, I am Android so I don't know.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

We finished #25 on Android: 28,925,914 for us. #26 was 28,304,092. #21 was 29,497,166
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    We finished #25 on Android: 28,925,914 for us. #26 was 28,304,092. #21 was 29,497,166
    The gap was pretty close bro, I feel bad for #26, only 621k to go, which is like one strip battle or 1-3 non-strip battles.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Chai View Post
    Was really crazy....glad you got your plus....cheers.
    Yo Kent,

Yupz, glad i got the epic+ too ... prob not going t3 anytime soon. maybe just stick to T1... hehe

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP