View Poll Results: How lucky do you think you are?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lucky enough to collect the armor.

3 37.50%
  • Attempting with my lucky team.

0 0%
  • Luck is my fusion fodder.

5 62.50%
  • I have no luck!

0 0%

Epic Boss - Shamrock March 17-24

How lucky can one guy be? The best way to find out is to take this Boss to battle.

The Shamrock will be here until March 24th. Take him down before he leaves with his pot of gold.

The boss looks like a Night Elf, Worgen Leprechaun and is totally cool. I was waiting for more fire/air armor and will be collecting this one.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The boss looks like a Night Elf, Worgen Leprechaun and is totally cool. I was waiting for more fire/air armor and will be collecting this one.
    If the atk/def were switched, I'd be all over it. The def is barely higher than that of Celestial (2 fire/air bosses ago), so the only major advantage over that one is to help kill lvl3+ raid bosses. (there seem to be very few defensive or even just balanced fire/air armors though...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    If the atk/def were switched, I'd be all over it. The def is barely higher than that of Celestial (2 fire/air bosses ago), so the only major advantage over that one is to help kill lvl3+ raid bosses. (there seem to be very few defensive or even just balanced fire/air armors though...)
    Don't forget that rings and amulets exist and they can alter an armor so much that the def and atk would be switched easily.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary