DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skill Point Reset in 25 hours

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobble64 View Post
    This just expands your energy storage. It doesn't produce more. Don't see how that would warrant an increase in LTQ requirements. Just gives some of us extra sleep!
    some of the top factions have points allocated so they lose tons of energy because of how the game went back in the day. now they will change their stats to utilize their +12 energy regen better, therefore some people will have access to more energy, which means if they dont increase requirements they can not money grub as much as possible

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    take screen caps of your points now and what u have so gree do not rob u of the extras we got along the way and so u hv proof of what u had too.

Post Count
    Play the game, don't let the game play you.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    im offline for the entire day so its going to up my game. if energy is reset back to original game of 100 then my games not going to regen in time for day 2 so were all going to be robbed and hv to regen again.

tho adding energy stamina will refill as we press we still lose from the regen time to when we can get back on.

how stupid to do it DURING AN LTQ.

how many ppl are going to lose all theyre regen thats thr now?

if it sitting on half tank waiting to fill to hit on ltq and gree resets it to 100 im losing thousands of energy its totally stupid Gree truly have no brains or inteligence above fraud theft and abuse at all.

and yes it us fraud theft and abuse delete the truth if u want.

gree are being stupid to do it during an ltq.

and i think you are right too gree will see ppl change to energy and make other things like rb or eb which was said long time ago eb uses atk points...

it would have been far simpler to have +- buttons so we can swop about like we could with equipment or maybe limit it or we lose one point for each time we complete a save on it.

that wld be easy to create. but gree dont know simple. +- buttons for points wld be far simpler.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-20-2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Language Filter Bypass

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking at the screen shot...I bet we will all be reset back to 100 skill points (total)...I hope Gree does not do this...and will be pissed if that happens. let us keep all our skill points we have earned over the past few years.

Consistent Contributor Ourpalace's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm sure this is just a test. In KA, the reset was done a few months back. After that, you are rewarded a reseting pass for future reset. The same concept will be used here. The difference maybe you need to buy the pass. The importance of skill points in each category will change from time to time, therefore you will buy new passes from time to time.

CC: 650 440 850.
    MW: 456 665 278.
    KA: 355 965 722.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    Looking at the screen shot...I bet we will all be reset back to 100 skill points (total)...I hope Gree does not do this...and will be pissed if that happens. let us keep all our skill points we have earned over the past few years.
    I doubt gree is stupid enough to do that. If they are then that would be the end for many of us. Likely they will just give us an amount equal to what we have now as undistributed but my little voice keeps saying, I bet they screw up the calculation for stamina.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ourpalace View Post
    I'm sure this is just a test. In KA, the reset was done a few months back. After that, you are rewarded a reseting pass for future reset. The same concept will be used here. The difference maybe you need to buy the pass. The importance of skill points in each category will change from time to time, therefore you will buy new passes from time to time.
    Would make sense to just drop us all a chit for a free reset then we could just do it if we want. My newer LLPs don't need a reset and I'd kind of like to wait a day or two to see what the fallout is before committing.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    They will probably let you do a reset anytime you want for 50 gold like they do in KA. Then you can boost your A&D for WD, then boost energy for LTQs. Stamina, mines been at 11 and I never run out. My IPH just passed 500 meg, who needs to raid.
    Skill point A&D never have had any impact on pvp. They only helped in the raids.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Using the KA model, the reset just meant the game rest to the basic configuration, BUT, all the skill points you earned were given to you as "unallocated", allowing you to redistribute them as you wanted. Because of the huge uncertainty surrounding the recent changes in KA, the next month they DID give us a "chit" (as someone suggested before) for another free redistribution of all the skill points we had earned in the game. The ability to reallocate them may now be purchased.

My question for Gree and the expert players here is this: At 4000+ energy (on my ipad4, or 2nd account of 3) I already have times when I come back to the game the next day and my energy hasn't fully recharged (yes, without temp bonuses I only earn +3/minute). Adding more isn't going to do anything. Since energy is the key to ltq, players like me will be hurt, while players with energy earning bonuses will widen the gap between the high stat players and the rest of us. They will be able to fully utilize all the energy they transfer, and the rest of us will be left in their dust.What should I do with my skill points in this scenario? I already have 43 in stamina and really would prefer not to put hundreds of skill points there (I have quite a few from finishing level 5 on the map, in addition to those earned by leveling up).

I'd like to see Gree keep the skill point Attack and defense component. It allowed me, as a weaker player, to raid many fat targets of players much stronger than I was. I appreciated the chance (especially starting out) to raid above my stats. If this component of the game is removed, AND the new equipment aspects (these were abandoned, weren't they?), and skill points only go to stamina and energy, the game loses an integral part of what made it exciting and a little unpredictable. It becomes just blunt force by the numbers.

So, Gree, if you are looking for input (after the announcement, of course), I ask that you keep one or the other of the "extra" aspects of the raid/Attack factors, and please state clearly which is staying and give us specific information on how they will work and impact our game.
    Last edited by Omasbest; 03-19-2015 at 07:12 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A good opportunity for Gree to make everybody happy here.

Fix the skill point reset so that with every point added to stamina and energy the player receives those points back in their tank.

And even better, make that permanent. Thanks!

Post Count
    I will screen shot my skill points, and if this undoes all the work I have put in over the past 2.5 years then I am done as I am sure a bunch of us around here will be...... But then again if they really want to even things up in the truly Liberal Coward democrat way of doing things how about taking the Pirates, and all the rest of the top 100 factions and resetting all of THEIR members' skill points or better yet, redistribute them amongst the lesser players to make things more "equitable"........
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edr9x23super View Post
    I will screen shot my skill points, and if this undoes all the work I have put in over the past 2.5 years then I am done as I am sure a bunch of us around here will be...... But then again if they really want to even things up in the truly Liberal Coward democrat way of doing things how about taking the Pirates, and all the rest of the top 100 factions and resetting all of THEIR members' skill points or better yet, redistribute them amongst the lesser players to make things more "equitable"........
    One of the dumbest suggestions I have read on the forum and that's saying something. Better yet, why not make all gold purchases from the top teams be taken from them and given to all the players who have never purchased gold.

Post Count
    I'm rolling the dice and putting all my points on Stamina.
    I don't think they'll ever make atk and def work. And I have an inside track that says they'll be phasing out LTQ's and bringing PVP back.

*grabs the popcorn

Post Count
    Nothing happened yet? Isn't it 12:00 pdt yet?