SA is BS - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SA is BS

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rd64 View Post
    I question my final results both syndicate and individual.
    With 40 min remaining my team was ranked in 130's we put up 54 mil in last battle and dropped approx115 levels in rank. Individual rank I was maintaining 250-350 throughout and after final battle I had dropped all the way down to near 2200? I do not believe that that many syndicates and that many people were tapping faster than me, and in the middle of day. Feel like all my time and gold was ripped off

Lol you r lucky u only dropped down that much. Many syns rock the last hour or so and 52 mill isn't squat as final battle. Happens every SA. Plus what did you think players did with all those free demons and wanting 4 mill Indy? Sit out? Rank lvl changed by 100s of millions. Fail to plan plan to fail.

Post Count
    If it takes Gree a while to sort out the right prizes, but the event was fun, I think that's a lot better than a long, boring event with the correct prizes awarded.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    If it takes Gree a while to sort out the right prizes, but the event was fun, I think that's a lot better than a long, boring event with the correct prizes awarded.

Tell me where I'm wrong?
    Same event over a weekend with more time to farm. Lol.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yep thoroughly enjoyed that SA, both syndicates had a good time. If we could only have another SA with same setup over a weekend. Congrats on a hit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It was a great event, although the timing was a bit off (middle of the week: some people do actually have to do things), but the setup and idea behind the event was done well. Ignore the people that are complaining about goals being stuck, they're just too lazy to read that they have to get the goals one by one

Post Count
    Shamrock approved

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    54 mil is nothing we scored 250 mil 2nd to last battle followed by another 200mil in last battle and we dropped 30 spots in between so yes I do see that happening

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well we also got screwed by the non match up. Thanks Gree. Nice to see you can organise a decent event, oh wait, no you can't. We were top 10 and fully loaded but apparently 38 minutes of finding a battle was the problem. #thiscompanyisajoke

Post Count
    Spend more gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Spend more gold.
    Don't hold it against me but I agree with Dippy...if u want rank spend more gold.

I thought it was a great event, short and sweet. Few glitches but we all used to gree doing that.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Spend more gold.
    Spent money on gold problem was that we weren't matched up with a team to use it and the other 250 deploys we saved up with over 200 demons to use

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agreed, this was the best SA ever. Not sure if it was the shortened time or the new goals...... Maybe both.

Thumbs up gree.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Spend more gold.
    Not necessarily true, the mini syndicate ranked 30. We spent minimal gold (0-250)bars, but we adapted to the new event and all were as active as we could be

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jfgarzon View Post
    54 mil is nothing we scored 250 mil 2nd to last battle followed by another 200mil in last battle and we dropped 30 spots in between so yes I do see that happening
    Yeah,was expecting a big drop in syndicate, mid day and to many were at work.what made me wonder was the individual dropping close to 1500 places in that short of time.