Page 1 of 2 12 Last

TIP FOR GREE: Double Your profits

A few ideas.
    Firstly a new elite boss. A permanent boss similar to epic boss but its The Dark Prince and a lot harder. Instead of crafting a legendary you craft The Dark Princes armour, an epic and once you progress an epic+. This mode should be very hard. Instead of only using your main knight to progress through you should have to use another knight after a few fights. This will be the same craftable each week with differing lesser rewards on the way there. This mode is unlocked at level 100. To get to the very end and get 2 craftable plus (like in eb 60 teirs) you will most likely have to gem. To prevent players from just completing the first tier once a week and then be able to craft a plus from armour fragments the next week, there will be one fragment once you get to the craftable tier. Called Dark Prince kit and Dark Prince kit+. Possibly an extra two tiers after you've got the first kit tier where you get the Dark Price ring the further along the Dark Prince amluet. Maybe legendary.

My next idea. New wars in between the current wars at similar intervals. Fusion jewelry blitz, Rotating between fusion rings and fusion amulets each war. Another Epic War unlocking epic war rings and amulets and for first place plus versions. In this war you are rewarded both the war ring and amulet. Legendary rings or amulets for lesser tiers. Lastly Raid Boss unlocking epic raid rings and amulets and plus for first. As before you get both the ring and amulet with legendary rings for lesser tiers.

Last idea. Make a new building that takes up four spaces (instead of two training grounds like most players have). Possibly a farm. This will generate slightly more than two training grounds and have a huge bank of maybe one hundred thousand. Higher once you upgrade it. Maybe 300 gems to fully upgrade.

So if im reading this correct you want a permanent boss that will give u an epic+? Everyone will have it, im all for free epics but thats just ridiculous. There has to be a time limit on it, but then wait its just heroic mode.
    A question, u said this will make Gree money. I ask how? If the boss is permanent people wont spend gems to rush to get it as they can do it at their own pace, bringing in absolutely no money for Gree. U gotta think these things thru before u post man.
    On the other hand, the idea of R&A fb wars midweek would be awesome, I love thT idea.

The problem with the farm Guthix Royals is that no one will pay 300 gems for an upgrade brining thousands of gold, what if the farm produced gems instead, like once every 3 days or week or month in quantities of 1-3 amount of gems, then it would be worth 300 gems, other than that ppl would rather just go on a t25 run or something if wars are still that less of an amount of gems or if they went on a raid t25 run.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

ITT, someone that doesn't understand economics thinks people have unlimited amounts of money to spend.

"double your profits" lulz

Hey GREE...here's how you double your profits! Make everything cost gems! Want to open the game...that'll be 5 gems!
    And then don't update the game for three weeks before shutting it down. Nice little cash grab.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 03-17-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    The problem with the farm Guthix Royals is that no one will pay 300 gems for an upgrade brining thousands of gold, what if the farm produced gems instead, like once every 3 days or week or month in quantities of 1-3 amount of gems, then it would be worth 300 gems, other than that ppl would rather just go on a t25 run or something if wars are still that less of an amount of gems or if they went on a raid t25 run.
    Why insist on gold or gems? Make it produce for ex. crystals and have a button at the smith to switch to a "crystal smith" that can maybe craft armors, amulets, rings for "X" amount of crystals of your chosen element(s) to fill in gaps in your lineup. There probably are people willing to spend gems to mitigate the randomness a bit.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix Royals View Post
    A few ideas.
    Firstly a new elite boss. A permanent boss similar to epic boss but its The Dark Prince and a lot harder. Instead of crafting a legendary you craft The Dark Princes armour, an epic and once you progress an epic+. This mode should be very hard. Instead of only using your main knight to progress through you should have to use another knight after a few fights. This will be the same craftable each week with differing lesser rewards on the way there. This mode is unlocked at level 100. To get to the very end and get 2 craftable plus (like in eb 60 teirs) you will most likely have to gem. To prevent players from just completing the first tier once a week and then be able to craft a plus from armour fragments the next week, there will be one fragment once you get to the craftable tier. Called Dark Prince kit and Dark Prince kit+. Possibly an extra two tiers after you've got the first kit tier where you get the Dark Price ring the further along the Dark Prince amluet. Maybe legendary.

My next idea. New wars in between the current wars at similar intervals. Fusion jewelry blitz, Rotating between fusion rings and fusion amulets each war. Another Epic War unlocking epic war rings and amulets and for first place plus versions. In this war you are rewarded both the war ring and amulet. Legendary rings or amulets for lesser tiers. Lastly Raid Boss unlocking epic raid rings and amulets and plus for first. As before you get both the ring and amulet with legendary rings for lesser tiers.

Last idea. Make a new building that takes up four spaces (instead of two training grounds like most players have). Possibly a farm. This will generate slightly more than two training grounds and have a huge bank of maybe one hundred thousand. Higher once you upgrade it. Maybe 300 gems to fully upgrade.
    I dont understand.....why would player suggest anything to "Double Profit" for game developer.....they have enough ideas to scratch the last bit of juice out of us.....

so please ..... please....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Plus GREE has already made enough money from KnD, for all the KnD developers and workers for KnD, to retire for life. Maybe even a third or half the company (who knows?).

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I just love these threads where customers are suggesting Corp.Inc. how to double their profits they could make on them. I can virtually imagine these psychogically interesting individuals, lying sleepless in their beds, getting headaches over the question: 'how can Gree get even more money from us?'
    I haven't seen that anyhere else on the planet, only in this forum.

Obviously, it must be a masochistic psychological dynamic a game that already requires micro-payments in by far most of its aspects has on its players. On the other hand, whenever a customer dares to complain about imbalance or a feeling of being squeezed too much (something I like to think most of them would not hesitate to do in real life!), this type of individuals will quickly patronize him and ask him to either shut up or thankfully swallow whatever Corp.Inc. provides 'because hey, they need to make money'.

Well, at the beginning of this week, Gree made some money. I'm happy for the company producing one of my more favorite games to make good money. Now let's hope they will give something in return, like making the timeframe for heroic mode more realistic again so that this mode can be enjoyed by most of their customers as it used to be, or by giving the thousands of players who can't or don't want to 'go for T25' nice rewards for their efforts. They have enough frustration to deal with by getting their deserved wins bought away by gemmers during these events.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-18-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Plus the point of the player base is to enjoy the game, not bother about if the company going to make profits or not, so Guthix Royals. Why don't u just let GREE do their job and u do yours instead of finding ways for the player base to be squeezed or unenjoyable as the suggestions above don't help anybody anyways. Plus GREE has enough money already that shutting down all their games wouldn't really make a difference, with their CEO/Founder being a billionaire and the company having hundreds of millions which could have a possiblility for the workers and employees to retire for life or the most part.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Geez guys was just a few random thoughts i had one afternoon talking with my brother. I don't even play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    So if im reading this correct you want a permanent boss that will give u an epic+? Everyone will have it, im all for free epics but thats just ridiculous. There has to be a time limit on it, but then wait its just heroic mode.
    A question, u said this will make Gree money. I ask how? If the boss is permanent people wont spend gems to rush to get it as they can do it at their own pace, bringing in absolutely no money for Gree. U gotta think these things thru before u post man.
    On the other hand, the idea of R&A fb wars midweek would be awesome, I love thT idea.
    resets weekly like epic boss

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    yeah producing gems would be a good idea, similar to daily rewards but increased amounts of gems each day or something

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I just love these threads where customers are suggesting Corp.Inc. how to double their profits they could make on them. I can virtually imagine these psychogically interesting individuals, lying sleepless in their beds, getting headaches over the question: 'how can Gree get even more money from us?'
    I haven't seen that anyhere else on the planet, only in this forum.

Obviously, it must be a masochistic psychological dynamic a game that already requires micro-payments in by far most of its aspects has on its players. On the other hand, whenever a customer dares to complain about imbalance or a feeling of being squeezed too much (something I like to think most of them would not hesitate to do in real life!), this type of individuals will quickly patronize him and ask him to either shut up or thankfully swallow whatever Corp.Inc. provides 'because hey, they need to make money'.

Well, at the beginning of this week, Gree made some money. I'm happy for the company producing one of my more favorite games to make good money. Now let's hope they will give something in return, like making the timeframe for heroic mode more realistic again so that this mode can be enjoyed by most of their customers as it used to be, or by giving the thousands of players who can't or don't want to 'go for T25' nice rewards for their efforts. They have enough frustration to deal with by getting their deserved wins bought away by gemmers during these events.
    Was just some random thoughts man im not lying awake at night lol my brother still plays it i dont. When i was in contact with player support a couple months ago i suggested heroic should only be a week because a whole month was way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix Royals View Post
    Was just some random thoughts man im not lying awake at night lol my brother still plays it i dont. When i was in contact with player support a couple months ago i suggested heroic should only be a week because a whole month was way too long.
    No wonder the Heroic mode was so short and crap, u made it like that lol, but only one week of Heroic Mode is way too short, we are not going for an epic boss which is easy to beat and get the "+" version of without gems, whereas achieving the "+" version of Heroic Armor without 24/7 playing, gems, and potions is impossible and plus the drop rates were lowered too, I would've been fine if Heroic was 1 week but the drop rates were way higher (at least 80-90%) or if it was 1 month of Herioc but the drop rates were as low as now but maybe a bit lower then it would be fair unlike the situation now where it is just pure profit, gems, and time instead of just a new feature that is used to lure the veterans back to help GREE with a bit (some) of profit. So here is a lesson that Royals should learn: Be careful of what u wish for.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

^ and think before u speak (and in this case it is: think before u post or email K&D Customer Support and The K&D forums, lol).

Cheers;
    Ant venom