SA completely screwed up - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SA completely screwed up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Thank you Calzs for the information. We have identified an issue with our syndicate per war goals. We unfortunately need to disable them while we work on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience but the individual per war goals will still be on and accessible.

I will update this thread once we have a fix for the per war syndicate goals.
    Yes, but due to the glitch half the syndicates have already completed all the syndicate goals with only ONE or two battles.
    Why should we expend resources for something so many people got free?
    Always Famous......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Yes, but due to the glitch half the syndicates have already completed all the syndicate goals with only ONE or two battles.
    Why should we expend resources for something so many people got free?
    Yep and Indy counter doesn't work for many so over score or crash app and hit again to get counter to advance

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Thank you Calzs for the information. We have identified an issue with our syndicate per war goals. We unfortunately need to disable them while we work on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience but the individual per war goals will still be on and accessible.

I will update this thread once we have a fix for the per war syndicate goals.
    Also we out of nowhere were rewarded every single syndicate goal. We finished the war (without completing all the goals for sure) and it bugged and somehow we were rewarded with all of them. It must have bugged because you cannot possibly capture more than 5 nodes in a single war. So you may want to try fix that too, but honestly I'm okay with it. Street assault is fun enough completing the invidiual awards and fighting for a win!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    See my pm for detailed explanation. Also problem exists in individual as well you must score more than 4.2 mill amd close app
    Thank you Cooch for taking the time to write that out for me. I am passing that information off to our engineers now =)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    my syn did 30 million in 1 battle some of the syn got the weapon but others didn't so we score 30 million on a second battle and we still didn't get the weapon.

Post Count
    I mentioned this is the sa thread, I got a huge chunk of the goals in the first battle, does seem a bit odd.
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have now won 16 5/5 node battles and most members still don't have the prize. Some do have it but most don't. Goal is now stuck on 9/9.

13/13 elite goal is complete and no longer shows but again most don't have the prize.

I have 2 accounts in the same syndicate. 1 has all the prizes earned and the other does not have any.
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodison View Post
    We have now won 16 5/5 node battles and most members still don't have the prize. Some do have it but most don't. Goal is now stuck on 9/9.

13/13 elite goal is complete and no longer shows but again most don't have the prize.

I have 2 accounts in the same syndicate. 1 has all the prizes earned and the other does not have any.
    Lol, so many fubars in one event. Will they end up having to award all prizes to everybody who has participated.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    We got it after one win too. But one of my minis got screwed on the individual goal. 200 deploys, 3/4 of them demons, and it only got me to 10/22 where fewer deploys got all of my other ones to 22/22.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    Note to everyone too dumb to read before complaining: If you dump 200 deploys in a row, it will only trigger one goal. You have to make a deploy IN BETWEEN each goal splash screen in order to trigger the next goal. If you rush through 4M points right in a row, you will NOT trigger all 22 goals!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol. This isn't new. The game has always lagged. Tap and pause.

Post Count
    It went from 1-10. So, logically, shouldn't it continue to increase? Do you have to be condescending in every post?
    Last edited by TheWarthog; 03-18-2015 at 07:47 AM.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    It went from 1-10. So, logically, shouldn't it continue to increase? Do you have to be condescending in every post?
    He's probably autistic - so yes, he has to.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Note to everyone too dumb to read before complaining: If you dump 200 deploys in a row, it will only trigger one goal. You have to make a deploy IN BETWEEN each goal splash screen in order to trigger the next goal. If you rush through 4M points right in a row, you will NOT trigger all 22 goals!
    Not too dumb. I've been slow tapping. TWICE. The goal did not register either time. You're familiar with the indi 8/8 goals? Those register all at once. Why not the indi 22/22 goals? In addition, no splash screens necessary on my droid account but the splash screen are necessary on iOS. Seems bizarre. The dumb comment was aimed in the wrong direction sir, or ma'am.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yes , definitely the players fault
    Stoopid players