GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SA icon

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

SA icon

SA icon is missing again, though the event is listed "in progress".

Brand new team on the job since the last SA? Or did the duct tape holding the code together let go?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    SA icon is missing again, though the event is listed "in progress".
    I'll inquire about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Brand new team on the job since the last SA? Or did the duct tape holding the code together let go?
    Why is this necessary? You could have left this sentence out and communicated your concerns. Please refrain from comments like this in the future

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why is it necessary for the same errors to be repeated time and again? An error occurred and was fixed, there's no need for the same error to be repeated when one learns from one's mistakes.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Are you Android, or iOS?

Mistakes happen, rudeness is intentional. Please stop it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Are you Android, or iOS?

Mistakes happen, rudeness is intentional. Please stop it.
    Relic - I have a serious question, same one that I asked last SA and I was told it would be clarified and fixed and it still hasn't been.

look at the goals for individual in the SA screen, again it doesn't say that it is per battle, is say total points for the SA event!!!

the team goals for getting points clearly states per battle and it's reset after each battle!!

why was this not fixed again, or is it now total points for the individual from the whole event? can you please ask the developers to clarify as this is an issue once again.

this is considered false advertising as you clearly clarify the goals reset for the team after every battle but not for individuals after every battle.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    Relic - I have a serious question, same one that I asked last SA and I was told it would be clarified and fixed and it still hasn't been.

look at the goals for individual in the SA screen, again it doesn't say that it is per battle, is say total points for the SA event!!!

the team goals for getting points clearly states per battle and it's reset after each battle!!

why was this not fixed again, or is it now total points for the individual from the whole event? can you please ask the developers to clarify as this is an issue once again.

this is considered false advertising as you clearly clarify the goals reset for the team after every battle but not for individuals after every battle.
    I'll check on this for you again and see what I can find out.

Also, it's just been verified that on both iOS and Android the SA icon is appearing - if it still isn't please let me know.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Mistakes do happen. Silly me, I didn't realize insufficently testing a solution and then running a broken event at its intended start time anyways could be done by accident.

Off topic question, when you order a pizza for delivery, do you expect it to be prepared and fully cooked when you get it, or is a box of ingredients with a sheet of cooking instructions "good enough"? How about if you get the box of ingredients, call back and specifcy "fully cooked", and just get another box of ingredients?

I have a feeling Johnny-pizza-boy would be sending out resumés if he pulled the box trick twice.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Since you don't seem to want to answer my question if you're iOS or Android, I'm going to make the assumption that the SA icon problem has resolved for you and the thread can be locked since this is fixed.