DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: boost building insight?

Lurker
    Like a midget at a urinal... u r out of luck
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

boost building insight?

Has anyone heard or found out what the deal is with the boost building? Ive only bought the infantry, air n the defense (all new) buildings only to see my stats drop 80mil.... am i missing something???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slippee2003 View Post
    Has anyone heard or found out what the deal is with the boost building? Ive only bought the infantry, air n the defense (all new) buildings only to see my stats drop 80mil.... am i missing something???
    When did you buy it? (has it completed building?) they have definitely caused the vast majority of players stats to sky rocket.
    VFF Legends

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I bought it earlier today... hasnt finished building. But regardless why would my defense stats drop 80 mil, just from buying it....

Post Count
    I got x2 gauss cannons 1s level 5, other Lev 3 and skywatch Lev 4, not seen my stats move at all from anything!! Also seeing other players with them and there really weak stats (weaker than me which takes some doing lol) so there def not working across the board.. Also in WD (top 150/100 area) we haven't met many huge stat players (except some DLs of the top teams which are likely Apollo ranks). Plus in docbot you can see your own Intel and most iOS players are seeing huge differences in defence.

My mini, just a few minutes ago, finished upgrading Electronics factory to level 4 (old ground unit boost building) and stats didn't move (reset game went back in and nothing) seems to be a problem with all boost buildings! Just started upgrading composites to level 8 as a test

Haven't had any reply from Gree that explains or even acknowledges there's a problem.. My guess is Gree can see the end is near and their milking as much profit as possible, by releasing buildings with no code attached to affect player stats.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just dont get y my stats went down... at minimum they should had stayed the same

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slippee2003 View Post
    I just dont get y my stats went down... at minimum they should had stayed the same
    Because that wouldn't have been messed up enough. Gree wants to keep you in total befuddlement.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've had no issues. Every time my boost building reaches a new level, I see an average jump of approx. 30-50 bil in stats (more for the Gauss Cannon than the Sea bonus).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    I've had no issues. Every time my boost building reaches a new level, I see an average jump of approx. 30-50 bil in stats (more for the Gauss Cannon than the Sea bonus).
    Get someone to attack you and you'll see your real stats my droid says I got nothing, but switch to my iPhone and defence jumps 10bil. But when attacked, while on either device, the 10 bil is gone??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Probably a "GREEdy MATH PROBLEM"!

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMGCCPERCY View Post
    Get someone to attack you and you'll see your real stats my droid says I got nothing, but switch to my iPhone and defence jumps 10bil. But when attacked, while on either device, the 10 bil is gone??
    Something odd is definitely happening,but GREE said they are looking into numerous reports on the issue. Hopefully we get some type of response.