Crime City in I.C.U.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crime City in I.C.U.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Crime City in I.C.U.

What is really going on? Accomplices (WTF), IPH inflation (Nice), Syndicate Bonuses (Do It!), TAW getting weaker not spending as much(Bad, Very Bad), Weak LTQ's, Weaker SLTQ's(Wrappers not worth it), same stale lineup(RB,LTQ,EB,Lockbox,LTQ,War). Now let me get this right, SA on a workday? So, do you want your players sneaking to play at work or do you want syndicates infighting cause half won't be on at the same time? Mix in a PVP event or how about a Rob-a-thon with all these juicy LTB's up. Award prizes based of dollar amounts robbed. Do something to get this game off life support, breathe some life into it.

Post Count
    Iph inflation isn't "nice."
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dippys right. It's all bad.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Lurker
    Post Count
    U guys may think that all the events are bad or otherwise but as long as the top syn willing to spend, I say this game is pretty much alive And lf u think i'm wrong, pls read up abt gree's other game 'criminal legacy'. It will be shutdown in a month time just bcoz its somewhere below top 500 in ranking. As it stands, cc is at #116. So we are really depending on those ppl at the top. Hopefully they'll do enough to keep cc alive and out of I.C.U.

Post Count
    I normally welcome IPH inflation, but i don't like the way it was introduced. Instead of adding new cash buildings, they chose the easy way. Gree always planned short term only.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree about the iph inflation problem. How is it my mini went up 13 million in one week. Now its not even a challenge. Seems anyone can have a high income now.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tame the blame View Post
    I agree about the iph inflation problem. How is it my mini went up 13 million in one week. Now its not even a challenge. Seems anyone can have a high income now.
    Then why don't they? I came across two players this morning whilst looking for robs, both with above one billion attack but both with pathetic hoods - 16 mil on one and 26 mil on the second. Easy to wave the credit card around but no patience to build anything.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I blame the "player satisfaction surveys" that get sent out after support closes a ticket. Not the answers provided by players, mind you, but the fact that the scale provided is open to interpretation.

As an example, one question might be "Rate the level of challenge from 1-5." There's not really any further explanation, so anyone who thinks the game is too challenging could reply "1" for "dissatisfaction", or they could reply "5" for "the level of difficulty is too damn high".

Similarly, the overall results are, obviously, equally open to (mis)interpretation by Gree. So they've really given themselves a situation where they could completely misunderstand the feedback given, and it's usually a recipe for disaster when somebody thinks they have a solution and step one is a step down the wrong path.

That's ok. A company that can't figure out how to stay in business, especially one that has products capable of earning millions in revenue, shouldn't be in business at all.
    Last edited by Weasel; 03-17-2015 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Attention to detail

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Iph inflation isn't "nice."
    I couldn't agree more

Post Count
    That last thing I really had, especially with a couple of camper accounts, was 3 years time and IPH that was very high for the level 25 and 40 that those accounts were on. Now, with a vault of gold, any noob can lap me. It's not like I learned anything new here, but that was the last bastion for me, and now that that is gone, it is painfully obvious even the slightest nickel spent on this game is money in the toilet.

It will all be gone soon enough anyway, so on to Trivia Crack!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    That last thing I really had, especially with a couple of camper accounts, was 3 years time and IPH that was very high for the level 25 and 40 that those accounts were on. Now, with a vault of gold, any noob can lap me. It's not like I learned anything new here, but that was the last bastion for me, and now that that is gone, it is painfully obvious even the slightest nickel spent on this game is money in the toilet.

It will all be gone soon enough anyway, so on to Trivia Crack!
    IPH inflation also may be viewed as a reason NOT to buy the reissued LTBs. If history is a guide, within 6 mos or a year, those buildings may look like low earners compared to the higher IPH building coming soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    IPH inflation also may be viewed as a reason NOT to buy the reissued LTBs. If history is a guide, within 6 mos or a year, those buildings may look like low earners compared to the higher IPH building coming soon.
    I wish it was the case, but it's not true. I have a feeling that the average LTB price goes down with time.
    Most expensive building (Sparky's) was released 9 months ago. Ever since we've seen lots of crappy 50m buildings.
    Fine gems (third highest IPH in the game) was released a year and a half ago.
    I see no indication that "higher IPH buildings will be coming soon".

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I wish it was the case, but it's not true. I have a feeling that the average LTB price goes down with time.
    Most expensive building (Sparky's) was released 9 months ago. Ever since we've seen lots of crappy 50m buildings.
    Fine gems (third highest IPH in the game) was released a year and a half ago.
    I see no indication that "higher IPH buildings will be coming soon".
    Based on the LTB costs found on the money buildings wiki, the costs seem to average close to $50m for several buildings and then close to $100m for several buildings. The two most recent buildings are $90m and $99m, which are preceeded by several cheaper buildings, and the pattern continues like that going almost all the way back to the Pagoda.

They can't have just cheap buildings, or just expensive buildings, obviously. But they should have both. Call one normal and one elite, and make the costs and cash outputs reflect that. If they did that there would be fewer new accounts priced out of participating and fewer old accounts feeling like they've hit a wall. And it almost creates an "extra" event per cycle for Gree to make money on. Seems win-win-win, so maybe that explains something.

I think better paying LTBs could be in the future, but it depends on Gree's ability and willingness to balance things properly for the sake of the game rather than doing whatever they can to grab a quick buck.

Post Count
    Money will be worthless soon enough.

If not, for sure the new buildings will cost huge and have massive payouts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Based on the LTB costs found on the money buildings wiki, the costs seem to average close to $50m for several buildings and then close to $100m for several buildings. The two most recent buildings are $90m and $99m, which are preceeded by several cheaper buildings, and the pattern continues like that going almost all the way back to the Pagoda.

They can't have just cheap buildings, or just expensive buildings, obviously. But they should have both. Call one normal and one elite, and make the costs and cash outputs reflect that. If they did that there would be fewer new accounts priced out of participating and fewer old accounts feeling like they've hit a wall. And it almost creates an "extra" event per cycle for Gree to make money on. Seems win-win-win, so maybe that explains something.

I think better paying LTBs could be in the future, but it depends on Gree's ability and willingness to balance things properly for the sake of the game rather than doing whatever they can to grab a quick buck.
    I agree with most of it. The thing is, i don't remember the last time they had an expensive one. As far as i'm concerned, it's cheap, followed by super cheap, followed by cheap.
    My entire rivals list is full of people with over 150m IPH, highest I've seen so far was around 300m, and I'm not even close to the top 75, not to mention top 10.
    Last expensive ltb for me was the Fine Gems. 90m building. I had 16m IPH when it was released, and I got it to 6 back then. My IPH grew x14 since then, buildings prices remains the same.
    2 LTBs would certainly solve most of the problems.