Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Link: http://imgur.com/gUnnj5Z

Name of EB: Deathnado or TwisTerror

Elements: spirit/air

Drops: Blisterred Souls

Friend code: xbh-nrg-hyz

Platform: iOS

Description: a grim reaper like figure with a twister made out of the souls, weapons, and armors of the slain Knights. He carries a scythe with a spirit/air effect ball at the end of it. There are souls encircling the twister itself and it is colored black and purple. One arm is holding the scythe while the other, much larger hand is carrying a sphere of souls. It has a ripped cowl and clothing.
    Last edited by Knightmare; 04-14-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Do you guys like Jikininki (Green) or Jikininki (Black)?

Dragon Jin-shu

Description:

The Dragon Jin-shu is one of the Elder Dragon Gods that ruled millions of years before the Dark Lord's reign on Earthrealm. He was resurrected by the whispers of pain and death of those innocent who met their doom by the Dark Lord and Prince forces. However, in order to do so, he would challenge any brave knight in order to see if the world needs to be rescued or doomed. Those who will succeed will receive a powerful mystical copy of his armor, giving them the strength they need to cleanse the lands of the evil. He possesses the Starmetal element, making him a fierce opponent to his enemies.

Information for GREE:

The Epic Armor will be the designed armor that I removed from the Dragonforged Contest due to some...personal reasons. The Epic Boss concept will be something similar, but with an angelic style. This armor will be A DUAL SWORD, not a Shield/Sword type. (And if you guys need a shield, contact me , don't create a shield by your own). The auras will be something similar to the Phoenix Ward, to the swords and body ( and if it's possible, the eyes as well )

The Epic Boss's Epic Armor Concept:

Elements: Starmetal

P.S: The name of the armor will be Champion's Dragonstone .
    Last edited by Helios_Max; 04-18-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/stephenhaw627123.html
    this is my epic boss design!

http://imgur.com/atmHFic

Friend code:XBB-HPY-RMV
    Name of boss:Ying Yang Dragon

Elements:Air/Earth

Looks:the bottom of the dragon has a wood design through it almost like planks. The scales on the dragon are bark look the dragons face is made out of wood like a tiki mask so that we can have the earth element in it! The head dress and tail have feathers to give it a touch of air! The partials that fall of the boss will be earth to give it an earth quake textur as if rocks falling down a cliff. It will have the same parttical texture as tectnic platmail!

Attack: regular attack/ the boss will swing it's claws and shot slivers of wood...
    Attack: special attack/ the bosses special attack will breath a tornado of air almost like fire but a furious gust of wind...

My code is WBQ-FHV-CPV

"The Goddess of the East"

http://imgur.com/u6EHfKb

Element Fire/Spirit

The Goddess of fire, and the home.
    This Goddess has two sides to her personality, docile and aggressive.
    Her docile and gentle side is displayed in her duties as a protector of the homeland.
    Her aggressive and vicious nature is exposed when her home is challenged, it is said she shows no mercy when slaughtering the enemy.
    She personifies the playfulness, grace, affection, and cunning of a cat as well as the fierce power of a lioness.

Name:siren
    Guild:hamslamwich
    Friend code: XBV-WWC-NFP

UNIUS ( you-ne-us)
    http://imgur.com/TcWkMBJ

Unius is a very majestic white unicorn with bright blue eyes fluorescent purple main and tail gold plated armor with wing like spikes out of each shoulder also she wears a gold trim brown hooded cloak the d****s over her body she also has a very distinctive mark on her left hip it is three blue diamonds her weapons of choice in right hand she holds A purple and blue glowing sphere in left hand she holds a Silver sword that has a glowing blue gem in the center. She is spirit water or possibly spirit earth

I was the only person not to get my question answered directly in AMA...
    I guess my questions were irrelevant, he reposted mine but then never answered it...
    Anyway, someone else please enter some more bosses! There is no competition. Although I guess I really wouldn't mind not having any...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    I was the only person not to get my question answered directly in AMA...
    I guess my questions were irrelevant, he reposted mine but then never answered it...
    Anyway, someone else please enter some more bosses! There is no competition. Although I guess I really wouldn't mind not having any...
    Better this way Kyle.
    Helios_Max

I entered one but i did it through email because for some reason it didnt post here..
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

Many people are sending their designs through e-mail. There will be fierce competition yet!

Hey Knights,

Just a heads up for those suggestion the matching armor have dual weapons; due to technical changes on the backend, these types of armors are no longer doable. We'll let you know if this changes in the future.

Charmander

Name: Charmander
    Element: Fire

Friend Code: XBQPRGQZW

Well then, any of my armor sets that have two weapons will have a shields instead... Working on art now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Knights,

Just a heads up for those suggestion the matching armor have dual weapons; due to technical changes on the backend, these types of armors are no longer doable. We'll let you know if this changes in the future.
    Is it possible to inquire why?
    I must say I prefer dual wield over shield any day.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Is it possible to inquire why?
    I must say I prefer dual wield over shield any day.
    I had a discussion on Facebook of why the final result of my Darkscale had a shield rather than two swords. The funny part is that they haven't told me of this little part, they only told me that their team decided to make it like this as well of not contacting me to design a shield for it... Two swords are far more better than the classic shield/sword!
    Helios_Max