Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Knights & Dragons: Design A Dragonforged Armor Contest]

Armor name-NightShade Aegis
    Elements-spirit/Air
    Colorsurple,red,light blue,and gray
    Discription- has lots of diamond shapes,red eyes, a mask to cover the mouth,a black shadow to hide the face except the red eyes, has a sword, the innermost part of the sword is light blue and the outermost part of the sword is purple, the handle of the sword is light blue,the shoes are purple,grey, and black with a spike at the very tip, the middle of the shield is a light blue diamond with curved blades that are grey light blue and purple the helmet has black horns on it,the knees have Dragon heads on then with red eyes, the bottom half of the armor is a cloak that is purple

Image-http://m.imgur.com/aClTvSo
    Friend code'WBX-PRN-GDG
    Name in game- DOEDarkRepulser

Armor Designs for Round Two :)

Here we go, round two baby! Aiming for a female-oriented armor this time, for all the ladies of this game

Friend Code: XBP-FWH-GMZ

Armor #1 name: Firefly Visage

Elements: Fire/Air

Image:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor #2 Name: Fireheart Regalia

Image:

***Armor #3 is still in the making
    ~ Katty, Proud Member of Rainbow Clay, Royal Cat of Sarah, Carrying Member of Rainbow Alliance ~

Is there any chance you guys would consider doing the voting through facebook so that more then 100 people vote?
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

Here is my armour : Royal Mantis Garbs
    Friend code : WBM-BRD-XGC
    Elements : Earth, Water
    In game name : EMP TH Thunder.

http://m.imgur.com/TqBl0qD : Armour

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Is there any chance you guys would consider doing the voting through facebook so that more then 100 people vote?
    I don't think so Sean... I've put some comments on Facebook about that their entry won't be considered if they let them there, but it's seems that most of these persons doesn't realize that this will affect them if they don't listen....
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    Posting a placeholder like last time. Will update this while drawing c:

Armor: Divine Warden

Artwork:
    Link: http://i.imgur.com/KAh8WbG.png

Description:
    I'm trying the archangel theme again, but this time I'm going the guardian/paladin route instead of the more mage-like design I had for the last contest. Oh, and I just had to make a spear with swirling decorations, because for some reason, I think it looks really fancy.

The armor is supposed to give off this "guardian of the sky"/archangel feeling while still not being a clump of steel. It's mostly a personal preference, but I like light armor that uses both steel and cloth, which is the reason for there being no helmet in this concept art. (And I can't draw helmets either... ) There's a silver chestplate with golden decorations. The armor is supposed to be different on each side with the right side having the cross decoration and a larger shoulder plate while the left side has a fairly flat gauntlet and the golden wing bracelet. There are wing/feather decorations scattered across the armor. (on the gauntlets, the headpiece, the lance, the sleeves, etc.) The headpiece is a simple golden half-mask with feathers. The cross decoration at the waist is supposed to hold the dark red and gold mantle. I did not draw any object for the armor's right hand, since I thought that it would be too much to include a second weapon, and a shield would kind of defeat the purpose of the "light armor" theme. Actually, the lance should be a two-handed weapon, but I guess it doesn't really work in-game. Anyways, the swirling things around the lance are iron decorations. They're mostly there because I think they look fancy, but it'd probably hurt if you got impaled by that lance.

Elements: Air/Fire

KnD Friend Code: XBC-WBH-CYV
    Holy mother of pancakes.... you really beat yourself with this awesome entry Anton! Man, I would really love to see this one in game, no doubt.
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    Holy mother of pancakes.... you really beat yourself with this awesome entry Anton! Man, I would really love to see this one in game, no doubt.
    Thank you, and right back at you, haha.

Posting a placeholder like last time. Will update this while drawing c:

Armor: Divine Warden

Artwork:
    Link: http://i.imgur.com/KAh8WbG.png

Description:
    I'm trying the archangel theme again, but this time I'm going the guardian/paladin route instead of the more mage-like design I had for the last contest. Oh, and I just had to make a spear with swirling decorations, because for some reason, I think it looks really fancy.

The armor is supposed to give off this "guardian of the sky"/archangel feeling while still not being a clump of steel. It's mostly a personal preference, but I like light armor that uses both steel and cloth, which is the reason for there being no helmet in this concept art. (And I can't draw helmets either... ) There's a silver chestplate with golden decorations. The armor is supposed to be different on each side with the right side having the cross decoration and a larger shoulder plate while the left side has a fairly flat gauntlet and the golden wing bracelet. There are wing/feather decorations scattered across the armor. (on the gauntlets, the headpiece, the lance, the sleeves, etc.) The headpiece is a simple golden half-mask with feathers. The cross decoration at the waist is supposed to hold the dark red and gold mantle. I did not draw any object for the armor's right hand, since I thought that it would be too much to include a second weapon, and a shield would kind of defeat the purpose of the "light armor" theme. Actually, the lance should be a two-handed weapon, but I guess it doesn't really work in-game. Anyways, the swirling things around the lance are iron decorations. They're mostly there because I think they look fancy, but it'd probably hurt if you got impaled by that lance.

Elements: Air/Fire

KnD Friend Code: XBC-WBH-CYV
    Now THAT is awesome.
    Huge kudos. Good job man
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Thank you, and right back at you, haha.
    Now this is gonna be a tough one indeed... Again the same classic battle between Black-White and Color entries... good times indeed....Where's Navantgarde and Kat lol? :P
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Now THAT is awesome.
    Huge kudos. Good job man
    Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    Now this is gonna be a tough one indeed... Again the same classic battle between Black-White and Color entries... good times indeed....Where's Navantgarde and Kat lol? :P
    *Wishful thinking* Let's hope that we all make it into the finals and get the same amount of votes then. x)

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.

*Wishful thinking* Let's hope that we all make it into the finals and get the same amount of votes then. x)
    That's the community choice, not us... But it would be nice to see something similar like the last time lol
    Helios_Max

My post are going through D :

Neveh mind

Cosmic herald vanguard

http://vivere-sectam129.deviantart.c...uard-525680853

Suggested element(s): fire/spirit

Knights and dragons friend code: WBW-YRG-YCZ

I'm just hoping I place
    I really wish I didn't spill my beverage on the paper while I was drawing this ^^;
    Last edited by Gpro129; 04-10-2015 at 11:33 AM.

RockBottom Battle Gear
    Earth, fire
    Maxed
    ATK 2839 DEF 2913
    ATK 3015 DEF 3123
    http://imgur.com/gNCjBXq
    EMP TH Thunder
    The Hunters

Here we go, round two baby! Aiming for a female-oriented armor this time, for all the ladies of this game

Friend Code: XBP-FWH-GMZ

Armor #1 name: Firefly Visage

Image:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor #2 Name: Fireheart Regalia

Image:

***Armor #3 is still in the making
    ~ Katty, Proud Member of Rainbow Clay, Royal Cat of Sarah, Carrying Member of Rainbow Alliance ~