Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

Bladed Defender

Armor name: Bladeded Defender.
    Description: the armor has blades all over from the shoulders and shield to a bladed winged helmet. The helmet and shield also have a big jewel in each with little gems tryout the armor.
    Elements: spirit/fire

http://imgur.com/g0drpOP

http://imgur.com/uMYwIxO

First image is without the shield to show the bladed shoulders. And the 2nd is with the shield.

Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend code: WBR-GPP-CCD
    Last edited by Sean A Roberts; 04-07-2015 at 01:43 PM.
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

Alchemist Aegis

Armor name: Alchemist Aegis
    Description: helmet with goggles and gas mask, weapon is a giant poison vial that is corked and full upside down, the shield is a half cauldron with a heated flame and the bottome, and the shoulder hold other vials, all while he is wearing a white lab coat and green rubber boots.
    Elements: spirit/water

http://imgur.com/groSDbp

Brute Force Battlegear

Armor name: Brute Force Battlegear
    Description: bulky and durable the element is almost built into the shoulders making it slightly top heavy, spikes on the helmet, shoulders, and boots, while wielding 2 short handled massive spiked hammers.
    Elements: earth/air

http://imgur.com/G4GaMLq

Everyone's looks very nice so far looking forward to see what others come up with this week. Did not color or put as much time into mine this contest but hope my concepts and description paint the picture I'm looking for.

Just wondering did you guys ever release pictures of what the last winning armores looked like in game? Or did they not finish them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Just wondering did you guys ever release pictures of what the last winning armores looked like in game? Or did they not finish them yet?
    The Epic Boss one is already done, and the other ones (Epic Armor) are expected to release sometime later.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The Epic Boss one is already done, and the other ones (Epic Armor) are expected to release sometime later.
    They said that those armors will be converted into Dragonforged Armors.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    They said that those armors will be converted into Dragonforged Armors.
    When I last asked about this (today), they will remain Epic. No plans were made to convert the contest winners designs to Dragonforged. This new contest is for Dragonforged armor though.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    When I last asked about this (today), they will remain Epic. No plans were made to convert the contest winners designs to Dragonforged. This new contest is for Dragonforged armor though.
    Umm really? They told me that they will be converted into Dragonforged on Facebook.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    Umm really? They told me that they will be converted into Dragonforged on Facebook.
    I just confirmed that they will be converted to Dragonforged. My apologies for the misinformation. This is my fault, not the Moderators, as he did check with me first.

Dragonforged Armor

My armor is called the Airborn Dragonmail it's a fire/air type of armor

colors: dark orange/red/black/blue-grey/gold

http://imgur.com/GNOKwEK

Friend code: XBB HFH HYB (iOS)
    Ingame name: KOK CoRM SAE
    Line ID: kokcormsae

Knights & Dragons: Design A Dragonforged Armor Contest

Name: Time-Destroyer Armor
    Elements: Spirit/ Earth
    Description: The armor of time traveling warriors who stand up and fight against any and all who oppose. It it strong enough to with stand the very fabric of time and space. Through its many travels it had become close with the earth and is able to bend and shape it at will.

http://imgur.com/gallery/khOrPYi

BlackedForge Aegis

My armor name for this contest is BlackedForge Aegis.
    Please go here to see my hardwork!---> http://imjur.com/5XJK1oy

Short Mini Storyline of BlackedForge Aegis
    The BlckedForge Aegis is the most precious and powerful armor ever! Crafted by the most sacred guardians, the forge cyclops of aegis. Most advanced cyclops builders in the entire world! This armor carries the shield of aegis and the scythe of aegis. The dark wings of destruction! Use this wisely... This armor element is wind/spirit.

My Knights and Dragons friend code:

Thumbs up Drakeanic AirPlate - My Dragonforged Submission #1

Drakeanic AirPlate.. once a known legend among the Legendary crafters... Now a reality.
    Forged with the powers from the Drakeanic people, this armour holds the true powers of the Dragons.
    Only the strongest will prevail against the Drakeanic to hopefully take the Drakeanic AirPlate for themselves.
    Only those who are worthy will be able to obtain this great armour.

Information and Details
    http://imgur.com/BgvIbjK

The Drakeanic AirPlate is a Dragonforged Fire/Typed armour released in (Preferred to be in a raid)
    This armour will mainly contain the colours red, orange, and gray with some aspects of black and white.
    This armour will mainly be offensive
    The main body part will be mostly gray and black, with molten red lines entwined around the body.
    The helmet should mainly be red and gray, but the horns should have some aspects of a white.
    The eyes should be glowing with a red aura, and the eye of the shield should have a gray aura.
    The shield itself should mainly be red, but there should be some black outlines as well as orange horns.
    The weapons should be half red, half gray, and it should be radiating an aura of gray on one side and red on the other.
    The cape should have a glowing aura which glows gray, and it should have a similar look to that of a Royal Man's cape.
    The rest of the armour can be played around with

My Information

By: KnDAndy (BTR Andy in-game)
    Friend Code: WBX-HRH-ZYV
    Guild: Bring The Rain
    Line Id: I think (KnD Andy)

Design A Dragonforged Armor

Shell of the Burning Ram

Shell of the Ram has two protruding ram horns going forward from the side of the helmet. The helmet shows many scars and has red eyes that are small (The effects show the eyes glowing).The helmet has human teeth (not very noticeable with slightly sharper and longer teeth at the first and last teeth). All features in the armor are sharp and not rounded except for a slightly rounded edge of the helmet. The hands of the armor are hooves clasped around a sword in one hand (The sword looks like the two horns on the helmet,but spiraling around on a middle rod each).The hooves do not show on the left arm due to a shield that looks like a flattened version of the helmet. The body is standard with gray features with a red hoove shape in the middle (This has an effect of burning).Each shoulder has three pieces of small furs that cover it.The legs are rectangular until the knees.Under the knees, the legs start becoming thinner.The feet are hooves that are brown (The hooves have a burning effect even though they are brown).

Suggested Elements:Fire/Earth

Friend Code:XBVPBQMVC
    Last edited by KingOfGam; 04-08-2015 at 01:52 PM.